Travelling from Bangor take the Gransha Road or Green Road to the 'Six-Road-Ends' roundabout. Then take the Upper Gransha Road and continue on to the end and turn left then immediately right into Ballyblack Road East. Again continue on to the end and at the 'T' junction turn left into Main Street; the development is half a mile along on your left. ALTERNATIVELY travelling from Newtownards take the Donaghadee Road then turn right into Movilla Road and continue for about 3.3 miles; turn right into Ballyblack Road East and follow above directions.
My Important Places
Add important places to see how far they are from this property.
White suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
overall. Chimney breast opening left for wood burning stove to be fitted.
DINING KITCHEN: 3.68m x 3.51m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
Includes a quality range of built-in high & low level units, sink and worktops [If you buy early in the process you will have a choice of colours with the bonus of designing your own layout, which may involve additional cost]. Also includes cooker hood and ceramic tiling at worktops. Double glazed back door.
Worktop. Plumbed for washing machine.
Hot press (pressurised system).
MASTER BEDROOM: 4.09m x 2.94m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Three piece white suite to include shower cubicle.
BEDROOM (2): 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
BEDROOM (3): 3.18m x 2.31m (10' 5" x 7' 7")
White three piece suite. Part ceramic wall tiling.
Front garden in sown out and coloured pebble driveway to side.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber fencing.
E. & O. E. Subject to change.
Situated within walking distance of Strangford College, primary school and the village centre amenities, McBriar Meadow is a new development of detached, semi-detached, townhouses and bungalows constructed to a high quality of build finish and designed to appeal to a broad range of purchasers PLUS it's just 15 minutes from both Bangor and Newtownards.
** This design has an en suite Shower Room as standard **
* Good quality fitted kitchen units, worktops & cooker hood
* Oil fired (pressurised) heating system
* Bathroom, Cloakroom & En suite in all houses in classic white sanitary ware
* Optional "Turn-key" package - choice of Full or Part - price/details on request
* White uPVC double glazed window frames
* Attractive external finishes including pastel coloured render and brick plinths
* uPVC fascia & soffit boards
* uPVC double glazed front and back doors
* Oak veneer pre-finished internal doors
* Generous electrical specification with linked smoke alarms + CO monitor
* TV and Satellite point installed in Living Room (aerial/dish not included)
* Excellent standards of roof, floor and wall insulation
* Driveway in coloured gravel plus paved path at front
* Gardens will be turfed at front and sown out to rear as standard plus tall timber fencing
* NHBC 10 year warranty protection
PLEASE NOTE: The builder/developer reserves the right to amend any design/finish during construction so intending purchasers should clarify any aspect with their solicitor that is important to them. Prices and details are correct at time of printing. E. & O. E.
Status: For Sale
Stamp Duty: £0*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer here for more information.