Kilnbrae, 7 Loughview Heights, Portaferry, Newtownards, Co Down, BT22 1PS
For Sale Offers Around £229,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached with garage||Price:||Offers Around £229,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||3||EPC Rating:||E 44|
Features of this property
- A are opportunity to acquite this exceptional Detached Family Home situated in a favoured area with stunning views of Strangford Lough and Village and also within walking distance to the Town Centre
- Delightfully presented throughout with bright and sunny family accommodation perfect for entertaining
- Lounge / Dining Room; Conservatory boasting superb views of Strangford Lough
- First Floor second Lounge with magnificent views of Strangford Lough
- Kitchen / Diner with picture window offering fabulous views overlooking Strangford Lough, fitted with range of Solid Oak Units
- Three Ground Floor Bedrooms; One First Floor Bedroom
- Deluxe Ground Floor Bathroom and First Floor Shower Room
- Newly installed Triple Glazing excluding velux windows and conservatory which are double glazed.
- Oil Fired Central Heating; Beam vacuum system
- New roof on Double Garage with remote control door.
- Immaculately presented mature gardens to front and enclosed rear garden in lawns with shrubbery
Entrance Hall: Feature terracotta tiled flooring. Hotpress. Wired for wall lights. Two double panel radiators. Part glazed mahogany door.
Lounge / Dining Room: 26’ 0" x 19’ 0" at widest narrowing to 11’ 7". Bay window. Superb Lough views. Attractive rustic brick fireplace with solid pine mantle and terracotta tiled hearth. Feature flooring. Wired for wall lights. Ceiling cornice. Recessed lighting. Three double panel radiators. Sliding patio doors to: -
Conservatory: 11’ 6" x 10’ 8". Magnificent views towards Strangford and The Lough. Ceramic tiled flooring. Two double panel radiators. Access to patio area and garden.
Kitchen: 15’ 0" x 11’ 7". Superb views of Strangford Lough. Excellent range of modern high and low level country style solid oak units incorporating display shelving and plate rack with concealed lighting under. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Woodblock and tiled work surfaces. Feature canopy with extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Terracotta tiled flooring. Wall tiling. Breakfast area. Recessed lighting. Double panel radiator.
Rear Porch: Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1: 11’ 10" x 9’ 6". Low level units with roll edge worktop. Single panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door.
Bedroom 2: 11’ 9" x 8’ 6". Range of built in wardrobes. Recessed lighting. Double panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 9’ 7" x 9’ 0". Range of built in wardrobes. Double panel radiator.
Shower Room: 8’ 7" x 6’ 7". Three piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Wall mounted heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Two wall light points.
Rear Lobby: Storage cupboard. Terracotta ceramic tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Mahogany staircase to: -
Landing: Recessed lighting. Double panel radiator.
Lounge: 18’ 9" x 12’ 10". Magnificent views over the Lough to the town of Strangford. Feature marble fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire. Recessed lighting. Double panel radiator.
Bedroom 4: 12’ 5" x 9’ 1". Fabulous Lough views. Recessed lighting. Picture window. Velux window. Double panel radiator.
Bathroom: 8’ 6" x 5’ 5" plus recess. White suite comprising mahogany encased bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Recessed lighting. Ceramic tiled flooring. Velux window. Double panel radiator.
Double Garage: 22’ 7" x 22’ 7". Remote controlled electric up and over door. Light and power.
Outside: Generous pavioured driveway with parking area. Mature neat gardens to front and rear in lawns with shrubbery and Flowerbeds Raised paved patio area. Boiler house. Oil Tank.
Location of Kilnbrae, 7 Loughview Heights, Portaferry, Newtownards
Contact the Agent
JK Estate Agents & Valuers
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of E 44
Report reference number:9361-2978-0428-9902-9311