A1.2, Site 6 Glenwell Mews, Glengormley Village, Newtownabbey, BT36
Sale Agreed From £135,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Semi-detached||Price:||From £135,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
For more information on this property Email Agent
Features of this property
- Kitchen - Contemporary kitchens with choice of door finishes and handles. Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and hood, fridge freezer.
- Sanitary Ware - Modern white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to bathrooms, ensuites and WC.
- Flooring and Tiling - Carpet and underlay to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing. Tiled floor to kitchen, bathroom and WC. Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom and ensuites (where applicable). Spl
- Heating - Gas fired central heating. Extremely energy efficient combination boiler providing instant hot water. High output radiators.
- Internal Finishes - Painted internal walls and ceilings. Modern internal doors with quality door furniture. Painted skirting boards and architraves. Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Comp
- External Finishes - Front gardens turfed and rear gardens topsoiled. Flagged paths Tarmac driveway. Double glazed windows in uPVC frames. Concrete tiled roof.
- Warranty - 10 year warranty.
Glenwell Mews is a unique development of modern, extremely energy efficient, contemporary homes located off Antrim Road, Glengormley on the outskirts of the city.
This small, private development features a superb range of detached homes, semi detached homes and townhouses, set in a carefully planned, landscaped courtyard style site layout. These unique homes will be notable for their contemporary style and finish, enhancing the ambience of the area and providing a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
Glenwell Mews sits roughly 6 miles from the city in the heart of Glengormley - a short bus ride to the city centre, and a few minutes walk from the restaurants and shops of bustling Glengormley and Tesco Extra. Commuting to all parts north could not be easier, with excellent road links via Sandyknowes Roundabout and the M2 motorway which are two minutes drive away.
For those interested in sporting and leisure pursuits, the location of Glenwell Mews could not be better - the area boasts an excellent range of recreational facilities including the Valley Leisure Centre and Moviehouse, along with Glengormley Park and Valley Park. The ideal location on the edge of the city ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of Newtownabbey has to offer.
|LIVING ROOM||15' 9 x 11' 10 (4.80m x 3.60m)|
|KITCHEN/DINING||15' 1 x 11' 6 (4.60m x 3.50m)|
|MASTER BEDROOM||11' 6 x 8' 2 (3.50m x 2.50m)|
|ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM||8' 2 x 3' 3 (2.50m x 1.00m)|
|BEDROOM (2)||12' 2 x 8' 2 (3.70m x 2.50m)|
|BEDROOM (3)||8' 2 x 6' 7 (2.50m x 2.00m)|
|BATHROOM||6' 7 x 6' 7 (2.00m x 2.00m)|
Location of A1.2, Site 6 Glenwell Mews, Newtownabbey
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.