Building Site 19a Lowtown Road, Templepatrick, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim, BT39 0HD
Sale Agreed Offers Over £105,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Site||Price:||Offers Over £105,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
* Full Planning Permission Granted 18th Jan 2017
* Planning Approved for a 2600sqft Two Storey Detached Family Home
* Planning Includes Permission for a Detached Double Garage @ 450sqft
* Site Area Circa 1/3 Acre
* Unspoilt Views extending over Countryside
* Highly Regarded Semi-Rural Location
* Enjoys Excellent Road Links to Airport, Antrim Area Hospital and M2
* Well Planned Adaptable Living Layout
* Ideal Opportunity for a Family to Build their Forever Home!
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a superb site in a highly regarded Semi-Rural location enjoying excellent road links to the International Airport, Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 Motorway Network. The site area extends to circa 1/3 acre and the design and orientation of the property has been carefully considered to benefit from the sun throughout the day. Further information including a copy of plans and planning approval on request.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Location of Building Site 19a Lowtown Road, Newtownabbey
Contact the Agent
Country Estates Glengormley
Total views on propertynews.com:
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.