Between 120 & 122 Bryansford Road, Newcastle, Down, BT33 0PP
For Sale Offers Over £150,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Site with OPP||Price:||Offers Over £150,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- c. 0.6 acre south facing and elevated site suitable for the development of a detached residence (c. 38m of frontage to Bryansford Road)
- Stunning rural location with commanding views of the Shimna Valley, The Mourne Mountains and Tollymore Forest Park
- Only 1.5 miles out of Newcastle and close to the entrance of Tollymore Forest Park
- Outline Planning Permission has been granted for the development of a detached residence
- Services of mains water, telephone and electricity are all in close proximity with sewerage to be dealt with by way of septic tank.
This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity to purchase a building site which enjoys the most stunning views of the Shimna Valley, The Mourne Mountains and Tollymore Forest Park. Situated on the Bryansford Road just outside Newcastle and sloping gently downwards from the Bryansford Road towards the Shimna Valley this site lends itself to the development of a modern and contemporary detached residence. With outline planning permission in place and with c. 0.6 acres at your disposal this is an extremely rare opportunity to build the home of your dreams in a truly stunning location.
|Details of the Outline Planning Permission are as follows: Date of Application: 25th August 2017 Date of Grant of Permission: 22nd November 2017 Site of Proposed Development: Between 120 & 122 Bryansford Road, Newcastle|
|The Planning Permission also states: Application for approval of the reserved matters shall be made to the Council within 3 years of the date on which this permission is granted and the development hereby permitted, shall be begun by whichever is the later of the following dates:- i. the expiration of 5 years from the date of this permission; or ii. the expiration of 2 years from the date of approval of the last of the reserved matters to be approved.|
Location of Between 120 & 122 Bryansford Road, Newcastle
Contact the Agent
T. L. Graham & Son
Total views on propertynews.com:
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.