2 Crewe Manor, Maghera, BT46 5GJ
For Sale Guide Price £219,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached Bungalow||Price:||Guide Price £219,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||2||EPC Rating:||B 83|
Features of this property
- Superb detached family home set on a generous site and located on the edge of Maghera.
- Recently constructed (2016) four bedroom/two reception detached bungalow extending to an impressive c.2,100 sq.ft.
- Excellent modern internal accommodation including a large open plan kitchen/dining/living area with central island and breakfast bar.
- High specfication throughout including: mechanical heat recovery ventilation system; recess lighting; pressurised water and zoned heating systems; generous electrical specification; security alarm; he
- 2 No.en suite bedrooms.
- Easy access to the main arterial A29 Coleraine Road and A6 Glenshane Road.
- Ample off street parking for multiple vehicles.
- BBQ area at rear overlooking spacious gardens (accessed via sliding doors from kitchen/dining/living area)..
- High energy efficiency rating.
- Walking distance to all town amenities, shops and schools.
- Attic trusses in situ for additional first floor accommodation (subject to appropriate planning permission and consents).
- Included in the sale: carpets/floor coverings; light fittings; free standing slide robes; chest of drawers; window blinds; washing machine; Stoves American sytle fridge freezer; Stoves induction hob/e
CLOSING DATE: OFFERS WILL BE RECEIVED UP UNTIL 12 NOON ON THURSDAY 31ST AUGUST 2017, IF NOT SOLD PRIOR.
|ENTRANCE HALL:||tiled floor; attic access via drop down ladder (attic trusses left for additional accommodation); BT phone point.|
|LOUNGE:||laminate wooden flooring; BT phone point; 3 No. TV points.|
|UTILITY ROOM:||tiled floor; range of eye and low level units; sink and drainer; washing machine (included in the sale) and provision left for tumble-dryer; door to rear.|
|KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING:||tiled floor; range of eye and low level units; sink and drainer; central island with breakfast bar; integrated dishwasher; Stoves American style fridge-freezer; Stoves range cooker with electric ovens and induction hob; extractor hood; recess lighting; multi-fuel stove; TV point; sliding doors leading to rear gardens and flagged BBQ area.|
|MASTER BEDROOM:||carpet; freestanding slide robes (included in sale); TV point.|
|ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:||tiled floor; recess lighting; mains connected shower; wash hand basin with cupboard; toilet; mirror with backlight; heated chrome towel rail.|
|BEDROOM (2):||laminate wooden flooring.|
|BATHROOM:||tiled floor; heated chrome towel rail; wash hand basin with cupboard; toilet; mains connected shower; recess lighting; corner bath; mirror with backlight.|
|BEDROOM (3):||laminate wooden flooring; TV point.|
|BEDROOM (4):||laminate wooden flooring; TV point; chest of drawers.|
|ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:||tiled floor; toilet; mains connected shower; recess lighting; wash hand basin.|
|OUTSIDE:||spacious front and rear gardens; tarmac driveway; BBQ area at rear; perimeter fencing; outside tap; exterior lighting; oil tank; oil burner.|
Location of 2 Crewe Manor, Maghera
Contact the Agent
Burns & Co. (Maghera)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of B 83
Report reference number:9779-0002-0339-6896-7984Download EPC Certificate