53 Saintfield Road, Lisburn, County Antrim, BT27 5BH
For Sale Asking Price £199,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Semi Detached||Price:||Asking Price £199,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||D 62|
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
236 - 238 Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2FZCall Agent
Features of this property
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in a popular part of Lisburn
- Masterfully extended to offer generous accommodation
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with useful under stair storage
- Open plan living/dining room with a feature fireplace and double doors to the garden
- Modern kitchen with a great range of integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Spacious utility room with fitted units, plumbing and double doors to the rear
- Rear hall offering excellent storage space and access to the rear garden
- Downstairs WC with a modern white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and fitted bedroom furniture
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with a Juliet balcony
- Useful office, study or fifth bedroom if required
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Floored roof space accessed via a Slingsby style ladder
- Handy store with a roller door, light & power
- Private landscaped rear garden with a lawn and a brick paved patio
- Spacious brick paved driveway offering excellent off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great choice of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
53 Saintfield Road, Lisburn, BT27 5BH
A Touch of Class!
This stunning semi-detached property has been masterfully extended to suit families that require superb living space and a fantastic choice of local amenities. Internally the property is beautifully presented and in immaculate condition, while the private outdoor space has been expertly landscaped to offer great space to enjoy. The property could be used as five bedrooms if required and with an en-suite and a family bathroom on offer the morning rush to get ready for work and school should be relatively stress free.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, an open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and double doors to the garden, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar, a spacious utility room with fitted units, plumbing and double doors to the rear patio, a rear hall offering excellent storage and a downstairs WC with a two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom complete with fitted bedroom furniture and benefiting from an en-suite, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms, a useful office, study or fifth bedroom and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite. Further benefits include a handy store that benefits from light, power and a roller door as well as a floored roof space that is accessed via a Slingsby ladder.
The front has been brick paved to offer fantastic off-street parking. To the rear there is a spacious brick paved patio, a beautiful selection of plants and shrubs and a lawn. The south east aspect is very private… making for a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
The property is located on the Saintfield Road and within a few minutes’ drive of Lisburn City Centre. There is easy access to the motorway and local transport to the provinces leading schools is nearby.
To arrange a viewing of for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
|Living/Dining Room||21' 7 x 11' 0 (6.57m x 3.35m)|
|Kitchen||19' 3 x 7' 3 (5.86m x 2.21m)|
|Utility Room||14' 5 x 8' 2 (4.39m x 2.49m)|
|Rear Hall/Store||9' 6 x 4' 4 (2.89m x 1.32m)|
|Master Bedroom||10' 9 x 9' 2 (3.27m x 2.79m)|
|Bedroom 2||12' 11 x 8' 6 (3.93m x 2.59m)|
|Bedroom 3||10' 1 x 8' 11 (3.07m x 2.72m)|
|Bedroom 4||11' 1 x 8' 11 (3.38m x 2.72m)|
|Office/Study/Bedroom 5||8' 0 x 6' 7 (2.44m x 2.01m)|
|Bathroom||7' 10 x 5' 10 (2.39m x 1.78m)|
|Store||9' 4 x 4' 0 (2.84m x 1.22m)|
|Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.|
Location of 53 Saintfield Road, Lisburn
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.