135 Carryduff Road, Temple, Lisburn, County Antrim, BT27 6YL
For Sale Asking Price £720,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Asking Price £720,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||5||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||6||EPC Rating:||D 63|
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
236 - 238 Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2FZCall Agent
Features of this property
- A magnificent detached residence with a luxury swimming pool on a site of approximately two acres
- Adaptable and generous accommodation of approximately 7,600 sq. ft.
- Impressive reception hall with a sandstone fireplace and a multi-fuel stove
- Stunning lounge with a marble tiled floor and a hole in the wall gas fire
- Formal dining room that can accommodate a superior dining table for those special occasions
- Spectacular 10 x 5 metre swimming pool with a vaulted ceiling
- Modern walnut open plan kitchen, living and dining room with top of the range appliances
- Rear hall with a cloakroom, a utility room and access to the triple garage
- Master bedroom with fitted furniture and a luxury en-suite shower room
- A further four bedrooms – two on the ground floor and two on the first floor
- Spacious den that will prove popular with the children
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite located off the den
- Luxury bathroom with a free standing bath and a separate shower
- Fabulous games room that can easily accommodate a pool table and more
- Spacious gym or studio that could be adapted to suit your requirements
- Purpose built office with bespoke oak furniture
- Bathrooms with contemporary Villeroy & Boch and Philippe Starck sanitary ware
- Oil fired central heating including under floor heating to the ground floor
- High level of finishes to include a sound system, a Beam vacuum system and a security alarm
- Convenient location within a fifteen minute drive of Belfast
135 Carryduff Road, Temple, Lisburn, BT27 6YL
If you are ready for a life changing opportunity then look no further than Drumlin Lodge… with sheer luxury, an abundance of space, beautiful gardens, peaceful surroundings and your very own swimming pool you will be simply blown away. This amazing detached residence is approximately 7,600 sq. ft and is set on a private site of approximately two acres with surrounding gardens within a fifteen minute drive of Belfast and is sure to leave a lasting impression!
The stunning swimming pool room deserves special recognition… accessible from either side of the property it has a 10 x 5 metre swimming pool with an electric safety cover, it is surrounded by a wooden deck, has a fabulous vaulted ceiling and benefits from patio doors to the rear deck… what more could you possibly ask for!
The property has been cleverly designed in a ‘U’ shape and is centred around a grand reception hall and the pool room. To one side of the property you have the living accommodation and to the other side you have the bedroom quarters. The children of the family will be delighted with the games room that can easily accommodate a pool table and more. There is also a large gym or studio which could be adapted to suit your requirements and would certainly suit anyone who works from home. This really is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a fabulous family home with luxury and space in abundance!
The ground floor comprises of an impressive reception hall with a feature sandstone fireplace benefiting from a multi-fuel stove, a lounge with a marble floor and a feature hole in the wall gas fire, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with top of the range appliances, a formal dining room, a bespoke office with fitted furniture, a master bedroom benefiting from a luxury en-suite shower room, two double bedrooms and a fabulous bathroom benefiting from a free standing bath and a separate shower. The rear hall provides access to a utility room, a cloakroom and the triple garage. The first floor to one side of the property comprises of two double bedrooms, a den and a bathroom with a three piece suite. To the other side of the property the first floor comprises of a games room, a studio or gym and a large store room.
Externally the property sits on a private and expansive site of approximately two acres that consists of surrounding gardens, a large parking area to the front of the triple garage and a beautiful decked area to the rear of the pool room.
The property is approached via a laneway off the Carryduff Road close to the Temple crossroads, offering easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Ballynahinch and Saintfield. There are plenty of local amenities at hand including a coffee shop, a green grocer, a petrol station and even a bike shop! Local transport is close by including school buses offering access to the provinces leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
|Reception Hall||22' 11 x 23' 5 (6.98m x 7.13m)|
|Lounge||22' 9 x 18' 10 (6.93m x 5.74m)|
|Dining Room||14' 0 x 15' 7 (4.26m x 4.75m)|
|Kitchen/Diner/Living||27' 6 x 19' 7 (8.38m x 5.96m)|
|Office||15' 9 x 8' 8 (4.80m x 2.64m)|
|Swimming Pool||42' 1 x 27' 1 (12.82m x 8.25m)|
|Master Bedroom||19' 0 x 13' 8 (5.79m x 4.16m)|
|En-suite||10' 0 x 6' 0 (3.05m x 1.83m)|
|Bedroom 2||18' 8 x 17' 5 (5.69m x 5.30m)|
|Bedroom 3||14' 0 x 12' 0 (4.26m x 3.65m)|
|Bathroom||11' 11 x 12' 0 (3.63m x 3.65m)|
|Bedroom 4||22' 5 x 13' 4 (6.83m x 4.06m)|
|Bedroom 5||13' 1 x 12' 0 (3.98m x 3.65m)|
|Open Plan Den||12' 0 x 11' 4 (3.65m x 3.45m)|
|Bathroom||10' 1 x 6' 0 (3.07m x 1.83m)|
|Games Room||38' 8 x 17' 7 (11.78m x 5.36m)|
|Open Plan Studio/Gym||30' 5 x 15' 8 (9.26m x 4.77m)|
|Store Room/Bedroom 6||12' 3 x 15' 8 (3.73m x 4.77m)|
|Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.|
Location of 135 Carryduff Road, Lisburn
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.