'Blue Sky Cottage', 35 Lower Clay Road, Toye, Killyleagh, Co.down, BT30 9PL
For Sale From £365,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Cottage||Price:||From £365,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- Large detached Cottage style residence circa 2400 sq ft
- 4 double Bedrooms including Master with ensuite and walk -in wardrobe
- Open plan Kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen piped for Aga range
- Living room with fireplace
- Sunroom with vaulted ceiling and cast iron stove and French doors
- Utility room
- Spacious bathroom
- Entrance porch and rear hall
- Intergal double garage circa 340 sq ft
- Painted white throughout
- Solid hardwood cottage style internal doors
- Hammered cast iron mongery
- PC sum towards Kitchen and Bathroom
- Alutech guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Pressurised hot water system
- Recessed spotlights in kitchen and bathrooms
- Freestanding cast iron stove and hearth in sunroom
- White soft rendered finish to the outside
- Black slate tiled roof
- Gardens sown in grass and hedge planting
- Pea gravel pathway around the house
- Entrance pillars and wired for electric gates
- Kerbed driveway with neutral gravel drive
- Timber ranch style fencing to paddock
A superb Detached Country Cottage style residence circa 2400 sq ft plus integral double garage set on a delightful rural site extending to around an acre.
Once completed, this fantastic family home will comprise of 4 well proportioned double bedrooms including a Master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe, principal bathroom, formal lounge and an open plan kitchen dining room and sun lounge, utility and rear hall leading into the integral double garage.
This is the perfect time to be involved and have your input into the final specification for this finished home. Generous PC sums are available towards the costs of the kitchen and bathrooms. We can arrange for you to discuss the finishing out of the property by the current builder using the PC sums towards that end.
Please Note -The price stated at £365,000 is for the house at it stands with NO PC SUMS. The purchaser will undertake their own finishing of the property to their own specifications, using your own contractors.
Its location is only 3 miles from Balloo Village that offers a range of local amenities and popular award winning restaurant and popular coffee shop and hardware store. Renowned schools at Killinchy and Downpatrick are within easy reach. 3.5 miles only to Killyleagh Village and the shores of Strangford Lough.
Currently under construction by renowned local builders, Canning Developments.
|ENTRANCE PORCH:||6' 11" x 5' 7" (2.11m x 1.70m)|
|ENTRANCE HALL:||19' 8" x 8' 1" (5.99m x 2.46m)|
|INNER HALLWAY:||22' 4" x 4' 9" (6.81m x 1.45m)|
|LOUNGE:||16' 5" x 17' 5" (5.00m x 5.31m)|
|KITCHEN/DINING||19' 10" x 20' 4" (6.05m x 6.20m)|
|UTILITY ROOM:||6' 7" x 16' 1" (2.01m x 4.90m)|
|SUN ROOM:||13' 2" x 19' 1" (4.01m x 5.82m)|
|BEDROOM (1):||11' 6" x 14' 9" (3.51m x 4.50m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||13' 3" x 12' 7" (4.04m x 3.84m)|
|BEDROOM (3):||17' 7" x 10' 6" (5.36m x 3.20m)|
|BATHROOM:||12' 2" x 10' 6" (3.71m x 3.20m)|
|MASTER BEDROOM:||19' 8" x 14' 9" (5.99m x 4.50m)|
|ENSUITE BATHROOM:||7' 10" x 10' 6" (2.39m x 3.20m)|
|WALK IN WARDROBE||7' 10" x 10' 6" (2.39m x 3.20m)|
|REAR HALLWAY:||5' 1" x 8' 1" (1.55m x 2.46m)|
|DOUBLE GARAGE:||21' 11" x 16' 3" (6.68m x 4.95m)|
|OUTSIDE STORE||3' 11" x 4' 7" (1.19m x 1.40m)|
Location of 'Blue Sky Cottage', 35 Lower Clay Road, Killyleagh
Driving from Balloo towards Killyleagh, take the second road on the right hand side for Derryboy, Drive along the Derryboy Road and turn left into the Clay Road. The site is at the junction of the Clay Road and the Lower Clay Road, on the boundary of Killinchy & Killyleagh.
Contact the Agent
Agar Murdoch & Deane
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.