- White uPVC door with side panel.
Wood effect amtico flooring, Single panel radiator, Under stairs storage cupboard, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- LOUNGE: 4.39m x 3.02m (14' 5" x 9' 11")
- Feature gas fired stove with marble hearth, Double panel radiator, TV point, Cornicing, Archway to;
- DINING ROOM: 3.86m x 2.62m (12' 8" x 8' 7")
- Cornicing, Single panel radiator, Hatch to kitchen, White uPVC double doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN: 3.94m x 2.29m (12' 11" x 7' 6")
- Modern high and low level units in cream gloss finish with wood block effect worktops, 1 1/2 bowl Blanco sink with mixer tap, Space for dishwasher, Two under counter integrated fridges, Space for cooker, Integrated extractor hood, Part tiled walls, Tile effect amtico flooring, Under pelmet lighting, Recessed spotlights, White uPVC door to rear garden.
- Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising panel bath with Mira shower over and glass shower screen, Wall mounted wash hand basin and WC, Heated towel rail, Tiled walls, Wood effect amtico flooring, Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.55m x 2.9m (14' 11" x 9' 6")
- Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
- Single panel radiator, Decorative cornicing, Two built-in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.58m x 2.08m (11' 9" x 6' 10")
- At widest points.
Single panel radiator, Decorative cornicing, Built-in storage cupboard.
- GARAGE: 5.74m x 2.97m (18' 10" x 9' 9")
- Two up and over doors, Plumbed for utilities, Light and power points.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature hedges, Tarmac driveway.
Garden to rear enclosed by fencing with paved path and patio.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.