5 Kinnegar Close, Holywood, BT18 9JH
For Sale Offers Around £179,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Townhouse||Price:||Offers Around £179,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||D 66|
Features of this property
- Modern 3-Storey, End Townhouse in Bustling Seaside Town of Holywood.
- Elegant Living Room with Modern Gas Fire.
- Tastefully Decorated Fully Fitted Shaker Style Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
- Three Bedrooms over Two Floors.
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite.
- Utility Room Plumbed for Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer on First Floor.
- South Facing Garden at Rear of Property with Private Decking and Raised Fencing.
- Natural Gas Central Heating.
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors with Oak Effect uPVC.
- Front Private Garden Area.
- Parking at Front of Property.
- Prime, Sought After Seaside Location, Conveniently Located within Minutes, via foot, to Holywood's Restaurants, Pubs, Salons and Local Amenities, including Railway and Bus Stations and Stunning Coasta
- Ideal Property for a Range of Perspective Buyers such as the First Time Buyer, Families and Investors.
This bright, spacious and well-presented town house is located within a short walking distance to Holywood town centre, railway station and coastal walks. Also close at hand are Holywood Exchange and the George Best Belfast City Airport, as well as being within commuting distance of Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation comprises a lounge and kitchen to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom over the first and second floors. The accommodation is versatile to work as a two bedroom and two reception room layout as well.
Other benefits include Gas central heating, enclosed rear garden with deck and lawn, which benefits from a southerly aspect.
This property will suit a range of purchasers from the first time buyer, professional couple and family.
|Hardwood and glazed front door to living room.|
|LIVING ROOM:||14' 2" x 12' 2" (4.32m x 3.71m) Feature hole in wall fireplace.|
|KITCHEN:||12' 2" x 10' 0" (3.71m x 3.05m) Range of high and low level white Shaker style units. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Under oven four ring gas hob. Extractor above. Housing for boiler. Space for under bench fridge. Laminate work surface. Space for under bench freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood and glazed doors out to garden.|
|BEDROOM (1):||12' 2" x 10' 6" (3.71m x 3.20m) Aspect to front.|
|BATHROOM:||Comprising of white suite with low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold tap. Panelled bath with hot and cold tap and thermostatic shower above. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.|
|LANDING:||Utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.|
|BEDROOM (2):||13' 6" x 12' 1" (4.11m x 3.68m) With aspect to front and access to roofspace.|
|BEDROOM (3):||12' 2" x 7' 0" (3.71m x 2.13m) With Velux windows to rear.|
|Rear garden with large decked area and lawn. Outside light. Outside tap.|
Location of 5 Kinnegar Close, Holywood
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood down Shore Road, continue straight ahead at the traffic lights onto the Kinnegar Road. Veer left at the Dirty Duck Ale House onto Kinnegar Drive and Kinnegar Close is located on the right hand side.
Contact the Agent
John Minnis (Holywood)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of D 66
Report reference number:9401-6306-2829-1090-8573