1 Andrews Shorefield, Groomsport, BT19 6LJ
Sale Agreed Asking Price £235,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Asking Price £235,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
Contact the Agent/Developer
Simon Brien Residential (Newtownards)
17 High Street, Newtownards, BT23 4XSCall Agent
About The Developer
Features of this property
- Contemporary range of kitchen finishes with choice of Gloss and Shaker style doors
- Soft closing drawers
- Minerva worktop, splashback and upstand with choice of colour
- Kitchen appliances to include Neff hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Fully tiled floor
- LED downlights
- SANITARY WARE
- Contemporary DURAVIT sanitary ware to bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
- Rain drench shower head to shower enclosure
- Fully tiled floors to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Fully tiled shower enclosure and full height tiling around bath
- Full height spashback tiling to wash hand basins
- LED lighting
- INTERNAL DETAILING
- Contemporary internal doors with quality door furniture
- Moulded and painted skirting boards and architraves
- Painted balustrades and handrails to stairs
- Fitted alarm system
- Walls and ceilings painted in Farrow and Ball colours
- Quality carpet and underlay to bedrooms
- Floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen, family and dining
- LED lighting throughout
- Excellent levels of floor, wall and roofspace insulation to latest Building Control regulations
- EXTERNAL FINISHES
- Gas fired central heating with combi boiler
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Front and rear door with 5 point locking system
- Aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveways
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries
- CRL 10 year warranty
Feel the sea breeze of fresh coastal living.
Andrews Shorefield comprises six four-bedroom, detached homes. Contemporary in design, they offer residents bright and luxurious living spaces with proximity to the County Down countryside and coastline.
Andrews Shorefield is a unique coastal location in the beautiful village of Groomsport. Known for its picture-postcard harbour and Cockle Row fisherman's cottages, Groomsport is steeped in historical heritage and coastal charm.
However you like to spend your leisure time, there is a great choice of activities within easy reach. The Cockle Island Boat Club offers an abundance of great water and shore-based recreation activities including sailing and power boating. If you prefer walking or cycling there are leisurely to challenging routes along the Ulster Way and for golfers, the seaside 18 hole Donaghadee Golf Club within 5 minutes reach.
Whatever your tastes in restaurants and bars, there is no shortage of choice in the surrounding area. The popular Groomsport Inn and The Stables are on your doorstep with further choices close by in Bangor and Donaghadee.
With excellent transport links to Belfast and the neighbouring towns and villages, choosing Andrews Shorefield is choosing well connected fresh coastal living.
|LOUNGE:||19' 4" x 12' 6" (5.89m x 3.81m)|
|KITCHEN/FAMILY:||19' 4" x 12' 1" (5.89m x 3.68m)|
|DINING ROOM:||10' 1" x 7' 7" (3.07m x 2.31m)|
|UTILITY ROOM:||6' 4" x 5' 0" (1.93m x 1.52m)|
|MASTER BEDROOM:||13' 6" x 8' 6" (4.11m x 2.59m)|
|ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:|
|BEDROOM (2):||11' 6" x 6' 9" (3.51m x 2.06m)|
|BEDROOM (3):||13' 4" x 10' 6" (4.06m x 3.20m)|
|BEDROOM (4):||12' 1" x 8' 6" (3.68m x 2.59m)|
|BATHROOM:||10' 5" x 6' 8" (3.18m x 2.03m)|
Location of 1 Andrews Shorefield, Groomsport
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (Newtownards)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.