Site 108 Hartley Hall, Shore Road, Greenisland, BT38 8ZA
For Sale Asking Price £270,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Asking Price £270,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||B 81|
Contact the Agent/Developer
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
525 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7GQCall Agent
About The Developer
Features of this property
- **SHOW HOME FOR SALE** Open Sundays 2pm-4pm or by private appointment.
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
- High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
- Integrated appliances include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/ freezer & dishwasher
- Washing machine
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed down lighters to ceilings (Kitchen only)
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WCS
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with screen door where applicable
- Recessed down lighters to ceilings in bathrooms and ensuites
- FLOOR COVERING AND TILES
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
- Partial tiling to bathroom, en-suites and WCs
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
- Choice of stove with granite or slate hearth
- Mains supply smoke detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wiring for future satellite point
- Gas fired central heating
- Integral alarm system
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Front gardens to be turfed
- Rear gardens leveled and seeded
- Bitmac driveway
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Timber front doors with painted finish
- Outside water tap
- External socket
- Feature external lighting to front door
- 10 year warranty
These stylish family homes capture all the elegance and gracious proportions of a by-gone era, yet offer everything you need for the perfect modern life.
Hartley Hall offers a peaceful, private, shore-side sanctuary where you can escape the daily hustle and bustle.
Situated beside the Shore Road at Greenisland, Hartley Hall is only minutes from Belfast via the M2 motorway. From this unique setting, it's easy to enjoy a lifestyle that's as relaxed or exciting as you'd like.
Each home has been individually designed by Des Ewing Residential Architects, one of Northern Ireland's premier, award-winning architectural practices, and has been expertly built with a focus on craftsmanship and quality.
Whether you are a young family looking for more room to live, or downsizers seeking a semi-rural retreat, Hartley Hall's choice of Detached & Semi- Detached Houses, Townhouses and Apartments offers the home of your dreams.
Hartley Hall, a peaceful, private, shore-side sanctuary. A place to call home.
Hartley Hall sits on the borders of Greenisland village. The peace and quiet of this tranquil setting makes it difficult to believe you're just a few miles from the heart of Belfast. This makes it a perfect base for the daily commute or school run.
This area has no shortage of excellent schools, Belfast High School, Belfast Royal Academy, Carrickfergus Grammar School, plus numerous primary schools, make this a superb family base.
A number of parks and green spaces are located on the sea front off the Shore Road, notably Hazelbank Park, Rushpark, Glen Park and Jordanstown Loughshore Park.
Enjoy all the benefits of lough shore living, long scenic walks, public art and a unique location right on your doorstep
|LOUNGE:||17' 11" x 16' 1" (5.46m x 4.90m)|
|KITCHEN / DINING AREA:||23' 4" x 11' 10" (7.11m x 3.61m)|
|SUN ROOM:||11' 5" x 9' 10" (3.48m x 3.00m)|
|MASTER BEDROOM:||11' 6" x 11' 6" (3.51m x 3.51m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.61m x 3.30m)|
|BEDROOM (3):||11' 10" x 8' 10" (3.61m x 2.69m)|
|BEDROOM (4):||11' 6" x 9' 2" (3.51m x 2.79m)|
|BATHROOM:||11' 10" x 6' 3" (3.61m x 1.91m)|
Location of Site 108 Hartley Hall, Greenisland
Travelling along Shore Road towards Carrickfergus pass University of Ulster Jordanstown Campus on left hand side. Hartley Hall is then second road on the left.
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of B 81
Report reference number:0262-3995-0645-9803-7771Download EPC Certificate