2 Woodland Grove, Draperstown, BT45 7DJ
Sale Agreed Guide Price £187,500 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Guide Price £187,500 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
|Receptions:||4||EPC Rating:||D 58|
Features of this property
- Stunning four bedroom/four reception detached family home extending to an impressive c.2,103 sq.ft.
- Tucked away on a spacious corner plot in the quiet and popular Woodland Grove development on the edge of Draperstown, just off the Derrynoid Road.
- Extremely well finished with high spec features throughout including: luxury solid cherrywood kitchen; solid cherrywood flooring to lounge, solid oak flooring to living room and study/gym; recess ligh
- Master bedroom with en suite.
- Fully enclosed rear: ideal for those with kids, pets or those who enjoy BBQs.
- Ample off street parking facilities and additional communal parking in front of the dwelling/communal gardens.
- Walking distance to all village amenities, shops and schools.
- Security alarm fitted.
- Included in the sale: corrugated shed; electric fire; integrated dishwasher; integrated fridge; electric oven and hob; fitted and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Extremely well finished with high spec features throughout including: luxury solid cherrywood kitchen; solid cherrywood flooring to lounge, living room and study/gym; recess lighting; beam vacuum syst
|ENTRANCE HALL:||tiled floor; BT phone point.|
|FAMILY ROOM:||solid oak wooden flooring; BT phone point; TV point; electric fire with slate hearth (provision left for solid fuel fireplace or stove with chimney breast in situ)|
|LOUNGE:||solid cherrywood flooring; BT phone point; marble fireplace and hearth with gas fire (currently disconnected); provision left for solid fuel fireplace or stove (chimney breast in situ); door leading to kitchen/dining area; TV point.|
|KITCHEN/DINING||range of eye and low level units (solid cherrywood); sink & drainer; pelmet lighting; integrated dishwasher; integrated fridge; electric hob/eye level oven & grill.|
|SUN ROOM:||tiled floor; TV point; 2 No. velux windows; doors leading to fully enclosed rear garden and BBQ area.|
|UTILITY ROOM:||tiled floor; sink & drainer; range of eye and low level units; door leading to rear.|
|SEPARATE WC:||tiled floor; WC; wash hand basin.|
|WASHROOM:||range of eye and low level units; drying rack; attic access (floored with lighting and drop down ladder); walk in storage/boot room; plumbed for washing machine; door leading to rear; provision left for tumble dryer; oil burner with fitted units surrounding.|
|GYM/STUDY/PLAYROOM||solid oak flooring; beam vacuum system; TV point.|
|STAIRS AND LANDING||carpet; storage cupboards with radiator; attic access (floored with lighting and drop down ladder); 2 No. velux windows.|
|MASTER BEDROOM:||carpet; quality fitted bedroom furniture; TV point; BT point.|
|ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:||tiled floor; mains connected shower; heated chrome towel rail; toilet; wash hand basin; extractor fan; mirror cabinet.|
|BEDROOM (2):||carpet; BT phone point; fitted bedroom furniture.|
|BATHROOM:||tiled floor; wash hand basin with cherrywood vanity unit and matching mirror ; heated chrome towel rail; toilet; extractor fan; bath with overhead mains connected shower..|
|HOTPRESS:||wooden shelving; water tank.|
|BEDROOM (3):||laminate wooden flooring; built in bedroom furniture.|
|BEDROOM (4):||carpet; free standing bedroom furniture.|
|OUTSIDE:||enclosed rear garden; perimeter fencing; outside tap; exterior lighting; secure oil tank area; paved BBQ area; corrugated shed (with electric and lighting) with plinth; beech hedging.|
Location of 2 Woodland Grove, Draperstown
Contact the Agent
Burns & Co. (Maghera)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of D 58
Report reference number:9803-0925-6250-9977-7906Download EPC Certificate