66 Corrick Road, Draperstown, BT45 7NB
For Sale Guide Price £219,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Guide Price £219,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||3||EPC Rating:||C 72|
Features of this property
- An impressive recently finished four bedroom/three reception detached dwelling extending to c.2,879 sq.ft. set on a pictureque and elevated site offering stunning views of the Sperrin Mountains and lo
- Detached garage and lean to at rear (ideal for those with a trade or hobby and those requiring a dog run / general storage).
- Exceptional internal accommodation including spacious kitchen opening into a large living room area.
- Master bedroom with en suite and separate walk in dressing room.
- Ample car parking surorunding the entire property and entrance via electronic gates.
- Linked multi-fuel stove in front reception room which heats both water and radiators.
- Spacious gardens, ideal for those with kids or pets.
Location of 66 Corrick Road, Draperstown
Contact the Agent
Burns & Co. (Maghera)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of C 72
Report reference number:9105-0966-6939-7390-7933Download EPC Certificate