5 The View, Warren Road, Donaghadee, County Down
For Sale From £239,500 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Duplex Apartment||Price:||From £239,500 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Contact the Agent/Developer
Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
60A High Street , Holywood , BT18 9AECall Agent
About The Developer
Features of this property
- APARTMENTS WILL BE SOLD BY PRIVATE TREATY AND WILL BE ON RELEASE FROM THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST 2017 AT 8.30AM
- High quality kitchen with choice of doors and worktops, integrated appliances including stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer.
- BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, pressurised showers in bathroom and ensuite with full height tiling. Floor tiling to bathroom and ensuite.
- Gas combi boiler with pressurised heating system with wall radiators in main rooms and heated towel rails in the bathrooms
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves all painted
- Tiling to living, dining, kitchen, bathrooms and hallway.
- Extensive range of electrical sockets, USB points and cabling for Sky. Mains operated smoke and CO detectors. Low energy LED downlights, 5 amp table lamp sockets in living room
- Aluminium powder coated windows
- Intercom to main apartment entrance and remote control electric gates to car park area
- INTERIOR DECORATION
- Smooth painted finish to all walls and ceilings, doors and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- INTERNAL COMMUNAL AREAS
- Featured hallway with full height glazed sections and Passenger Lift
- OUTSIDE SPACE
- Cobblestone driveway, stylish landscaped gardens, outside feature lighting, remote control electric gates to car park and bicycle storage. Outside tap. Private roof terrace to apartments 6 & 7
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Located in North Down's prestigious 'Golden Mile' these 5 elegant apartments and 2 penthouses with their own private roof terraces offer one of the most sought after addresses in Northern Ireland.
Designed by Coogan and Co Architects as 7 bespoke living spaces, the developer has gone to extraordinary lengths to create individual unique homes that combine the luxury and elegance that has become synonymous with the Warren Road, Donaghadee.
The View has been carefully designed to encompass the very best in apartment living and provides an exceptional standard of finish on all apartments and communal areas. Soundproofing, noise control and attention to detail in all aspects of the external landscaping ensure privacy, security and peace of mind. Appreciating the importance of the communal areas, careful consideration has been given to the design, layout and high standard of finish of the garden, entrance lobby and driveway and each apartment will be accessed through audio intercom from the main front door.
A Management Company will be appointed to take responsibility for the care and upkeep of these communal areas plus elevator and building insurance.
The view provides a rare opportunity to enjoy a stunning sea view location and yet is only a few minutes walk into the town. Here you can enjoy an early morning coffee or an evening meal in one of the many award winning restaurants. For those seeking more energetic pursuits, the Sailing Club and splendid 18 hold Golf Course are only a short stroll away. The marine walk at The Commons comprises a 16 acre semi cultivated open space with bowling and a Tennis Club.
The View itself sits on an elevated site to take in the stunning sea views towards the Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland. The location is ideal for first time buyers, young professionals and those seeking to downsize. There are excellent transport links with a regular bus service which stops directly outside and offers easy transport to all routes including Belfast.
Travelling from Bangor follow the A2 Coast Road signposted to Donaghadee either through or past Groomsport. Continue on the Coast Road for 2 miles, passing Donaghadee Gold Club, travel a further 1/2 hile and The View is located on the right hand sidecorner of Warren Road and New Road, opposite Pinks Green Park just outside the town centre.
|KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:||26' 1" x 16' 4" (7.95m x 4.98m)|
|BATHROOM:||8' 8" x 7' 2" (2.64m x 2.18m)|
|MASTER BEDROOM:||19' 3" x 13' 8" (5.87m x 4.17m)|
|ENSUITE:||11' 1" x 6' 4" (3.38m x 1.93m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||12' 1" x 10' 2" (3.68m x 3.10m)|
Location of 5 The View, Donaghadee
Warren Road, Donaghadee
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.