14 Langford Close, Carrickfergus, Antrim, BT38 8HG
Sale Agreed Offers Around £264,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Apartment||Price:||Offers Around £264,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
|Receptions:||4||EPC Rating:||E 47|
- An exceptional detached family home with adaptable living accommodation positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular and well regarded development just off the Shore Road.
- Spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining with oak flooring, gas fire & hardwood fitted kitchen with separate utility.
- 3 further reception rooms, lounge, dining room & sun room.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suite shower rooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating.
- PVC double glazed throughout.
- Detached garage with roller door.
- Generous brick driveway with space for 4+ cars.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn & mixed shrub borders.
Hardwood entrance door & side panes.
Slate floor, roof space access, hot press / storage cupboard, glazed double doors into:-.
17’8 x 13’8
Under floor heating, marble fireplace with gas inset fire.
11’2 x 10’4
Laminate wood floor, double doors into:-
LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING:
30’0 x 26’0
Engineered oak floor, inset gas fire with stone fireplace, recessed spot lights. Solid maple kitchen with contrasting work surfaces, built in double oven, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit + drainer, integrated dishwasher, under counter fridge, part tiled walls.
11’5 x 11’1
Laminate wood floor, built in robes.
11’0 x 3’10
White suite comprising w.c., Sink with vanity unit, double shower enclosure, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
11’0 x 10’0
11’7 x 11’1
15’1 x 14’6
Oak floor, built in furniture.
7’4 x 5’9
White suite comprising w.c., Sink with vanity unit, corner shower, extractor fan, chrome towel rail, tiled floor & walls.
7’9 x 7’8
White suite comprising w.c., Pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with brass mixer & shower attachment, extractor fan, tiled floor & walls.
11’3 x 6’10
Cream high & low level units, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear.
12’2 x 10’2
Tiled floor, sliding door to rear.
19’1 x 12’10
Roller door, light & power, boiler.
Front garden laid in lawn, brick driveway with parking for 4+ cars.
Rear garden laid in lawn, patio, mature mixed shrubs, beds & borders, outside tap.
Location of 14 Langford Close, Carrickfergus
Contact the Agent
Deborah Yea Partnership
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of E 47
Report reference number:9823-0924-6340-6929-6992