55 Chichester Square, Carrickfergus, Antrim, BT38 8JU
For Sale Offers invited in the region of £67,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Mid Terrace||Price:||Offers invited in the region of £67,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||E 46|
Features of this property
- Spacious mid-terrace, three bedroom family home of c.850 sq ft situated in a popular residential location, only a few minutes drive from Carrick Town Centre, local schools and public transport.
- Easy commuting to Whitehead, Islandmagee, Larne along Antrim coast and Belfast via M5
- The property comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, with fireplace and Kitchen/Dining Room, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
- The property is currently let on a lease which has now expired and is continuing month to month.
- oil fired heating and double glazed windows and doors.
Excellent family property consisting of Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3xwell proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Enclosed garden to front and spacious enclosed garden to rear with outbuilding/boiler house. Access to rear via alleyway to left hand side of house.
Although in need of some updating, we feel this property will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers to include first time buyers, a growing family or investor.
Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Location of 55 Chichester Square, Carrickfergus
From Belfast proceed out M2 and continue on M5 towards Carrickfergus. At Sainsbury/Carrickfergus Castle roundabout, turn left into Albert Road. Proceed under low bridge and take first left. Continue on this road and turn right into Chichester Square which is a one way circular road.
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of E 46
Report reference number:0263-2961-0658-0191-0275Download EPC Certificate