56 Garnerville Park, Belfast, Down, BT4 2NY
Sale Agreed Offers Around £134,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Semi-detached House||Price:||Offers Around £134,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
|Receptions:||2||EPC Rating:||F 29|
Contact the Agent
Property Sales & Lettings NI
4-6 My Ladys Road, Belfast, BT6 8FBCall Agent
Features of this property
- Spacious 3 bedroom Semi-detached property offering:
- Bright and welcoming Entrance hall laid in solid wood flooring, leading to:
- Comfortable living area laid in solid wood flooring including feature fire surround, overlooking the front garden.
- Open plan Kitchen/diner including feature open fire and ample space to accommodate a large dining table.
- Fully fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, integrated appliances and breakfast bar area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, consisting of 2 large double and 1 standard single.
- Family sized bathroom with 4 piece suite including: Bath, separate shower cubical, sink & vanity unit and WC.
- Floored roof space with access from landing via ladder including power, lights and 'Velux' roof window.
- Gardens to front and rear
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Detached garage with up and over door
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac loaction
Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in bringing to market this wonderful 3 bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet residential Cul-de-Sac area within close range of amenities, leading Schools, Belfast City Airport, and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre and Holywood.
This property would be the ideal choice for a family given the fantastic location and cul-de-sac setting. Early viewing come highly recommended as this property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
|Entrance Hall||6' 3 x 15' 4 (1.91m x 4.67m) including under-stairs storage, laid in solid wood flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.|
|Living Area||11' 2 x 12' 11 (3.40m x 3.94m) Feature fireplace with electric fire, laid in solid wood flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.|
|Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area||10' 8 x 13' 1 (3.24m x 3.98m) Feature limestone fire surround and open fire, double doors opening to garden area, laid in ceramic floor tiles and 1 x double panel radiator.|
|Kitchen||8' 6 x 9' 9 (2.59m x 2.98m) Fully fitted kitchen comprising of a range of high & low level units, built in fridge freezer, dishwasher and extractor hood, stainless steel sink & drainer, breakfast bar area, laid in ceramic floor tiles.|
|Landing||6' 11 x 7' 9 (2.10m x 2.37m) Large frosted gable wall window, stairs and landing laid in carpet, access hatch & ladder to floored roof space.|
|Master Bedroom||13' 0 x 10' 4 (3.95m x 3.16m) Spacious front facing double bedroom including built in wall to wall slide robes, laid in laminate wood effect flooring. 1 x Single panel radiator.|
|Bedroom 2||12' 11 x 10' 4 (3.93m x 3.16m) Good size double bedroom overlooking rear garden area, laid in laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x single panel radiator.|
|Bedroom 3||9' 0 x 7' 5 (2.74m x 2.26m) Single bedroom with built in storage cupboards, laid in laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.|
|Bathroom||7' 3 x 8' 8 (2.21m x 2.64m) 4 piece family bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower cubical with electric shower, sink & vanity unit and WC. Ceramic wall and floor tiles, tongue and grove ceiling, feature spot lighting and 1 x single panel radiator.|
|Roofspace||14' 1 x 12' 6 (4.28m x 3.81m) Floored roof space with access from landing via ladder including power, lights and 'Velux' roof window, eves storage, laid in laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.|
|Garage||9' 1 x 17' 9 (2.77m x 5.41m) Currently used as an outdoor utility with plumbing for washing machine and power for tumble dryer.|
|Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.|
Location of 56 Garnerville Park, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Property Sales & Lettings NI
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.