503 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT4 3LL
For Sale Asking Price £285,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Asking Price £285,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||E 51|
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
236 - 238 Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2FZCall Agent
Features of this property
- A stunning detached property located in the Stormont area of East Belfast
- Well-presented spacious accommodation that is ready to move into
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with under stair storage
- Living room with a bay window and a feature cast iron stove
- Family room or a fourth bedroom if required on the ground floor
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with black gloss units and patio doors to the garden
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs shower room with a contemporary suite and tiles
- Three well-proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Modern upstairs bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Spacious floored roof space with light and power
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Detached garage with an up & over door
- Private south facing rear garden with two decked areas to enjoy
- Driveway to the front & side providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
503 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3LL
Moving On Upp!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase an attractive detached property in a highly desirable area of East Belfast. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation and could either be used as four bedrooms and one reception room or as three bedrooms with two reception rooms… the choice is yours. A big attraction for parents will be the location which offers a first-class choice of schools, shops, cafes and parks that make for a great lifestyle. Another benefit is the south facing rear garden that links effortlessly to the indoor space ensuring entertaining on special occasions will be a pleasure.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, a beautiful living room with a bay window and a feature cast iron stove, a family room or fourth bedroom if required, a downstairs shower room with a contemporary suite, a fantastic kitchen/diner with black gloss units and patio doors to the garden, and a utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white three- piece suite. The property benefits from a spacious floored roof space with light and power.
To the front and side there is a driveway providing off-street parking and a detached garage. The rear garden is very private, benefits from a southerly aspect and has a lawn for the children to play on and two separate decked areas for the adults to enjoy.
Upper Newtownards Road offers easy access to Belfast City Centre, the M3 with M1 & M2 beyond, and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore Village is nearby offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops, while local amenities in Belmont and Holywood are also close at hand.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
|Living Room||12' 7 x 10' 11 (3.83m x 3.32m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||16' 2 x 13' 11 (4.92m x 4.24m)|
|Family Room/Bedroom 4||11' 10 x 11' 2 (3.60m x 3.40m)|
|Shower Room||7' 6 x 6' 5 (2.28m x 1.95m)|
|Bedroom 1||13' 9 x 10' 11 (4.19m x 3.32m)|
|Bedroom 2||11' 10 x 11' 2 (3.60m x 3.40m)|
|Bedroom 3||8' 11 x 7' 0 (2.72m x 2.13m)|
|Bathroom||7' 10 x 7' 10 (2.39m x 2.39m)|
|Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.|
Location of 503 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.