Lisburn Road, Belfast, Antrim, BT9 6GH
For Sale From £475,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Investment||Price:||From £475,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- Ground floor hair salon fully fitted to an excellent high standard let for 10 years from May 2017.
- A lease for the upper floors will be simultaneously entered into upon completion of a sale for a term of 5 years at a rent of £12,000 pax.
- On completion of sale asset will be producing an annual rental income of £39,500 pax.
- Excellent location along the desirable Lisburn Road - one of Belfast"s most affluent retail, restaurant and fashion destinations.
- High volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- EPC Score- C70
The property is located on the busy Lisburn Road. The Lisburn Road is the premier suburban retail street in Greater Belfast and is home to a number of fashion, showroom and restaurant/café occupiers.
The subject property is situated one mile south of Belfast City Centre and the affluent residential area of Malone is also within close proximity.
Occupying a prime location along this busy and popular road with neighbouring occupiers to include Starbucks, Deane & Decano, Café Nero, the Chelsea Winebar Pizza Express and M&S Simply Food.
There is provision for on street car parking outside the subject unit with a pay and display car park in close proximity.
Location of Lisburn Road, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.