520 Shore Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT15 4HF
For Sale Offers in the region of £950,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Investment||Price:||Offers in the region of £950,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
* Fully let industrial building extending to approx. 18,518 sq ft (c.1,687 sq m) GIA.
* Let in its entirety to Northstone (NI) Limited until February 2024.
* Current passing rent £81,000 per annum, exclusive.
* The investment provides an unexpired lease term of approximately 6.5 years.
* Set on self-contained site of c.0.6 acres with car parking to front.
* Prominent frontage onto Shore Road of approximately 72 m.
* We are seeking offers in the region of £950,000 exclusive, reflecting a net initial yield of c.8.07%, after deducting standard purchasers costs.
Location of 520 Shore Road, Belfast
Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland and the commercial centre for a population in the region of 500,000 persons. The city benefits from good communication links with the remainder of the province via the M1 and M2 Motorway network and public rail systems. The city is located approximately 100 miles north of Dublin and 70 miles south east of Londonderry. Belfast benefits from two airports in George Best Belfast City Airport, some 2 miles east of the city centre and Belfast International Airport, some 17 miles to the north east. The city has four railway stations with a Belfast to Dublin travel time of less than 2 hours.
Contact the Agent
Lambert Smith Hampton
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.