Apt 11 Lotus Court, Newry Road, Banbridge, BT32 3NB
For Sale Price On Application Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Apartment||Price:||Price On Application Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Contact the Agent/Developer
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
525 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7GQCall Agent
About The Developer
Features of this property
- APT 11 - LAST REMAINING APARTMENT FOR SALE
- Please note internal images are from the Show Apartment at Lotus Court - Site 9
- SPECIFICATION - Quality, Style & Convenience In Every Home
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Beautifully designed homes by KCA Architects Limited
- 10 year structural warranty
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficiency boiler
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Paved parking bays
- Traditional masonry construction with coloured render or brickwork
- Feature light to front door
- INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Solid oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS:
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WCs:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All ensuites have thermostatic showers
- Feature downlighters to main bathroom and ensuite
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES:
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen / dining, utility room, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Ceramic floor tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splashback tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
Architectural excellence and modern living in perfect harmony.
Lotus Court, part of the award winning Lotus Village Development is the final chapter in this architectural legacy. The 6 apartments and a 2 storey townhouse built into the existing listed factory wall complete this unique development.
Last Chance To Be Part Of An Architectural Legacy
One of the finest examples of Art Deco design in Ireland, the perfectly proportioned lines of the Factory and the elegant simplicity of the architecture provided the Lotus design team with the perfect foundation for this unique development. The glamour and style of the Art Deco era is reflected in this developments centrepiece.
Bringing together respect for our rich architectural heritage with homes that meet the needs of modern lifestyles is a unique challenge. These beautifully styled contemporary homes achieve the perfect balance and create delightful new homes designed in the classic Art Deco style around the original Lotus Factory building.
Lotus Court offers home buyers the last opportunity to be part of an architectural legacy that stretches back decades and that will continue to grow over the coming years. That's what makes Lotus living an exceptional experience and opportunity for discerning home buyers of all ages.
They Say Location, Location, Location Is Everything
Situated in the historic town of Banbridge, nestled between the natural beauty of Lough Neagh and the Mourne Mountains, the Lotus development is perfectly located for modern living.
With the A1 carriageway just a stone's throw away, you can be in Belfast in less than 30 minutes and Dublin in just over an hour. Excellent public transport links, including a cross-border express bus service also connect you quickly and easily to nearby Lisburn, Newry, Craigavon and the South.
The thriving community of Banbridge boasts a superb range of local cultural and leisure facilities including golf, rugby, cycling, gaelic and swimming, an excellent choice of cinemas, bars, clubs and restaurants; and the FE McWilliam Gallery & Studio, with the famous sculptors' workshop located in the grounds and a regular programme of visiting Art Exhibitions.
Banbridge also offers a wide choice of high quality nursery schools, 7 local primary schools and 4 local secondary schools, all within easy reach of the development. A dedicated bus service is also available to Queen's University and the University of Ulster.
|LIVING ROOM:||13' 8" x 12' 3" (4.17m x 3.73m)|
|KITCHEN:||10' 1" x 9' 11" (3.07m x 3.02m)|
|BEDROOM (1):||10' 9" x 9' 11" (3.28m x 3.02m)|
|WET ROOM:||13' 5" x 5' 1" (4.09m x 1.55m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||10' 3" x 10' 1" (3.12m x 3.07m)|
Location of Apt 11 Lotus Court, Banbridge
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.