Site 7 - Type 2, The Brae, Ballygowan, County Down, BT23
For Sale Asking Price £145,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Townhouse||Price:||Asking Price £145,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Contact the Agent/Developer
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
236 - 238 Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2FZCall Agent
About The Developer
Features of this property
- Modern and stylish properties located in the heart of Ballygowan
- Brand new with a luxurious turn-key finish and quality appliances
- Bright and generous accommodation of approximately 1000 sq.ft.
- Stylish individual German kitchen with a range of integrated appliances by Creative Living
- Kitchen benefits from open plan dining and patio doors to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge with carpet and a feature fireplace
- Downstairs guest toilet with feature tiles
- Generous master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite shower room with feature tiles
- Two additional well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with a white suite and quality tiles and sanitary ware
- Carpeted and tiled throughout
- Fully painted with modern colours
- Driveway to the rear of the property
- Gas fired central heating with a combi boiler and quality double glazing
- Within easy walking distance to the village of Ballygowan and excellent local schools
- Easy access to local transport into Belfast, Comber and Saintfield
Site 7, The Brae, Ballygowan
OPEN VIEWING SUNDAY 29TH OCTOBER 1-2PM!
The Brae is an intimate development of attractive properties, located just yards from the centre of the picturesque village of Ballygowan. With all the required amenities within easy walking distance these properties are sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers, especially those searching for luxury, style and convenience. The three bedroom properties are approximately 1000 sq.ft offering luxurious space, beautiful décor and a quality turn-key finish that leaves nothing to do but move in and enjoy your new home.
Downstairs comprises a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a luxurious German kitchen that has been installed by the highly respected Creative Living, and a downstairs WC with luxurious tiling. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms – the master with a quality en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom with a luxurious white suite.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a garden and a patio area that is perfect for relaxing on or having friends round for a drink or two on a summer’s day! There are parking spaces for residents and additional parking for guests.
The Brae is ideally located within walking distance to Ballygowan village. Ballygowan has become more and more popular over the years and while being small and quaint it seems to offer everything you could possibly need. Coffee shops pubs, a chemist and a petrol station are on hand. The village has a great community feel, and events are organised for everyone to get together at special times throughout the year.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
|Living Room||17' 5 x 13' 5 (5.30m x 4.09m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||17' 1 x 10' 10 (5.20m x 3.30m)|
|Master Bedroom||11' 2 x 10' 6 (3.40m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 2||13' 9 x 8' 4 (4.19m x 2.54m)|
|Bedroom 3||10' 3 x 8' 4 (3.12m x 2.54m)|
|Bathroom||7' 7 x 6' 3 (2.31m x 1.90m)|
|Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.|
Location of Site 7 - Type 2, The Brae, Ballygowan
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.