Building Site At Drumadarragh Road, Doagh, Ballyclare, Co Antrim, BT39 0TA
For Sale Asking Price £70,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Land (Single Dwelling)||Price:||Asking Price £70,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- Extensive Road Frontage To Both Drumadarragh Road and Old Ballybracken Road
- Panoramic South West Facing Views Towards Lough Neagh
- Mains Water At Roadside
- Mains Electricity In Adjoining Field
- Full Planning In Place For Detached Villa With Garage
- Access Off Drumadarragh Road
Building Site For Sale
Drumadarragh Road, Doagh
Elevated green field site extending to circa ¾ acre, located at the junction of Drumadarragh Road and Old Ballybracken Road, approximately 2 miles north Doagh Village.
Location of Building Site At Drumadarragh Road, Ballyclare
Contact the Agent
Country Estates, Ballyclare
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.