4 Redhall Drive, Ballycarry, Antrim, BT38 9JJ
For Sale Offers Around £220,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached chalet bungalow||Price:||Offers Around £220,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||3||EPC Rating:||E 40|
Features of this property
- Exceptionally well presented and charming family home located on a generous site in an idyllic & private setting.
- Bright & spacious double height reception hall.
- 3 reception rooms - snug with multi-fuel stove, doors to side courtyard, lounge with gas fire & Parquet floor, double doors to rear garden, dining room with Parquet floor.
- Kitchen fitted in a range of high & low level beech effect units with separate utility/laundry room/ side porch.
- 4 bedrooms, Master suite with dressing area with built in robes & en-suite with 4 piece bathroomsuite.
- Family bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed throughout.
- Detached garage / Gravel drive with plentiful parking.
- Substantial gardens to the front & rear with an assortment of Patios & decked entertaining areas, lawns with mature & mixed planting / shrubs.
- Alarm system / No ongoing chain.
Location of 4 Redhall Drive, Ballycarry
Contact the Agent
Deborah Yea Partnership
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.