Blackwood Manor, Mountain Road, Newtownards
From £150,000 to £185,000
Showhouse opening times: SHOWHOUSE OPEN SUNDAY 2.00 - 4.00 PM
About Blackwood Manor
The homes at Blackwood Manor enjoy an enviable setting off Mountain Road, the ultimate address in Newtownards. Combining charming architecture featuring elegant and defined features with practical room proportions and a complete turnkey specification, Blackwood Manor integrates all the required elements for comfortable modern living in homes that are a pleasure to live in.
Set off the established Falcon Park, accessed from Whiteways situated off Mountain Road, Blackwood offers a variety of house types with functional townhouses, semi-detached homes and spacious detached dwellings with two, three and four bedrooms incorporating differing interior space, impressive façades and simple garden space.
Presenting to homeowners peace of mind, the houses at Blackwood Manor have been constructed using traditional yet innovative building methods resulting in inspirationally designed homes with character, excellent specification and exceptional energy efficiency ratings.
When perusing the house designs, it is evident that skilful attention to detail has been employed to ensure that the distinctive exteriors are well proportioned, fused with a chic interior space that is bright and practical.
Exemplary standards in terms of the design, materials and craftsmanship have been set to ensure the creation of the finest of desirable homes.
Nestling at the foot of the Craigantlet Hills, Newtownards lies at the northern tip of Strangford Lough in County Down. This thriving market town is overlooked by the spectacular landmark, Scrabo Tower and is host to an abundance of shops incorporating well known brand names and independent stores featuring fashion, homewares, and delis to name a few and of course the traditional Saturday market in front of the town hall is still a popular experience. Newtownards is conveniently located and enjoys a superb road network to Belfast City Centre and other neighbouring towns.
The town offers a unique blend of historic landmarks yet the very best of amenities are on your doorstep, with excellent educational, health and recreational facilities.
Whilst Newtownards is a bustling town providing the everyday services and necessities, it also offers idyllic escapes to explore whether they be on the golf course, feeding ducks at the pond, enjoying the latest blockbuster movie, perhaps a meal at some of the highly acclaimed restaurants or some time out at the local leisure centre.
• Choice of kitchen doors, work top colours and handles
• Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob & electric single oven, extractor unit, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
• Ceramic wall tiling between upper and floor level kitchen units
(WHERE APPLICABLE) & WCS
• Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
• Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
• Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom & ensuite
• Full height tiling to shower enclosures
• Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
• Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
• Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
• Gas fired central heating – energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water
• Thermostatically controlled radiators/heating with time clock (thermostats fitted to radiators in line with Building Control regulations)
• Supply only for gas fire to living room (if applicable)
• Choice of fireplace surround (depending on house type)
• Internal decor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
• Moulded skirting and architrave
• Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
• Connection sockets for BT and TV
• Cabling for digital and SKY TV reception terminated at a single point within the roofspace
• Zoned security alarm
• Traditionally constructed walls in a range of brick, concrete, render and stone effect
• High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
• Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
• Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
• Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
• Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
• Bitmac/brick pavior/decorative stone driveways
• Painted finish to front entrance doors
• Rear gardens top soiled
• Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
• Extensive landscaping to common areas
• Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
• Feature external lighting to front door
• All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only
• All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction WARRANTY
• NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
• White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation