connect with propertynews.com anytime, anyplace, anywhere...
Propertynews iPhone app
The Propertynews.com free app allows you to access property for sale or rent anytime, anyplace, anywhere using an iPhone or iPod Touch.Download the free propertynews.com iphone app
Key features include
Some frequently asked questions
- Where can I download the App from?
- Right here! Or, visit the App Store and search for Propertynews.
- Does the Propertynews iPhone app cost anything?
- No, it's free!
- I can't install the app to my iPhone
- Try installing the latest software to your iPhone before you attempt to download the Propertynews iPhone app again.
- Can I use the app to search for properties to rent too?
- Yes. Simply use the 'Rent' tab to see all the latest properties to rent
- But I haven't got an iPhone or iPod Touch?
- You can still use Propertynews on your mobile
- How up-to-date is the property information on the iPhone app?
- It's the very latest information - as up-to-date as you'll find on www.propertynews.com
Visit propertynews.com on your Mobile!
Using propertynews.com on your mobile is easy! Simply access www.propertynews.com via your mobile browser and you will instantly be directed to the mobile friendly version of the website.
- all properties that are listed on propertynews.com are viewable on your mobile
- search for properties at anytime, anyplace or anywhere..
- view all available photos for every property
- on GPS enabled handsets, see properties in your exact location and surrounding areas
- view the property location on a map
- get in touch with the estate agent via phone or email at the click of a button
Some frequently asked questions
- How do I get Propertynews Mobile?
- Visit www.propertynews.com within your mobile's browser and you will instantly be directly to the mobile friendly version of the website.
- Which mobile phone handsets is Propertynews Mobile compatible with?
- All handsets with Internet access, if you have an iphone however why not download our app
- Does Propertynews mobile cost anything?
- No we don't charge you anything to look at content on the Propertynews mobile site but you'll need to check with your network provider for their internet access charges depending on the package you have. Do remember that using data services whilst abroad can be more expensive.
- How up-to-date is the property information on the mobile site?
- It's the very latest information and is just the same as you'll find on www.propertynews.com
- The mobile account is not syncing with my online account. Why is this?
- This facility is currently not available on our mobile site but will be coming shortly
Propertynews will alert you via email as soon as your dream property comes on the market!
Simply tell us exactly what you're looking for and we'll send you property alerts when a matching property is added to the website.
How to set up email alerts
- On results page click the 'create alert' link above refine column
- In the create alert box give your alert a name, and save the alert by clicking 'create email alert'
What are RSS News Feeds?
The Propertynews RSS ('Really Simple Syndication') feed is a simple way to see when new property or news content is added to the website.
You can receive alerts on the latest properties to be added to the website, in one place, without having to visit Propertynews directly.
You can access RSS feeds directly from pages on the website - the orange RSS icon will appear when a feed is available.
How can I start using feeds?
You will need one of the following to read RSS feeds:
Modern web browser
Most modern browsers, including Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome automatically check for feeds when you visit a website, and display the orange RSS icon when they find one. Many of them allow you to add RSS feeds as a browser favourite or bookmark folder, automatically updating them with the latest content.
Web-based news reader
Web-based news readers check feeds and displays any new articles that have been added. They let you catch up with your RSS feed subscriptions from any computer, making this option useful if you want to access the feeds from multiple computers or devices.
Desktop-based news reader
Some email software allows you to read RSS feeds.
Once you have downloaded and installed your preferred reader follow its instructions for adding a feed from Propertynews.com.
'Like' us and become a fan and we will keep you up to date on all things propertynews.com related!
If you have a query we're keen to assist...
Please contact us at anytime by any of the following ways:
Call us on 0845 222 0066
124 - 144 Royal Avenue