PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR
18th August 2010
Landlords and letting agents in the private rented sector – make a date in your diary for one of our awareness events. Events have been arranged for:-
- Omagh - Thursday 30 September, Tara Centre, 11 Holmview Terrace, Omagh BT79 0AH
- Dungannon -Thursday 21 October, Ballysaggart Business Complex, 2 Beechvalley Way, Dungannon, BT70 1BS
- Newry - Thursday 11 November, Bagenal’s Castle, Castle Street, Newry, BT34 2DA
- Derry - Wednesday 24 November, Conference Room, Derry City Council, 98 Strand Road, Derry, BT48 7NN
Whether you are new to the private rented sector or have worked in the sector for some time but are not familiar with the law which governs the sector, this is an opportunity for you to find out more.
The events are free and are being facilitated by the Department for Social Development.
All events will commence at 6.15pm. Tea and coffee will be served from 6pm and the events will conclude at approximately 8pm.
The programme will include helpful advice on:
• the law governing private tenancies and what this means for landlords,
• useful information about the role and responsibilities of the Department for Social Development and local councils and,
• practical experience gained to date, tips and advice for landlords on a wide range of issues and practice.
Each session will include time for open discussion and questions.
A comprehensive information pack will also be available for all attendees.
For further information telephone 028 9082 9259.
- All Categories
- Business (10)
- Buying & Selling (40)
- Celebrity Home Front (8)
- Commercial (33)
- Dream Homes (47)
- Energy Efficiency (5)
- Estate Agent Profiles (15)
- Home Improvements (5)
- Homeowner Advice (11)
- Industry Events (38)
- Industry News (249)
- Industry Reports (24)
- Interiors and Exteriors (54)
- Land & Sites (5)
- Mortgages & Money (50)
- New Homes (44)
- Overseas (2)
- Propertynews.com (25)
- Renting & Letting (20)
- Students (3)
Use the link below to add the blog feed to your favourite RSS reader.