3 Portview Heights, Main Road, Portavogie, Down, BT22 1SD
For Sale Offers Around £155,000
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Detached Bungalow||Price:||Offers Around£155,000|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||D 62|
For more information on this property call 028 4273 8112 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- We are proud to present for sale this attractive Detached Bungalow situated within the popular Development of Portview Heights.
- This property is conveniently located to all the local amenities that this village has to offer.
- Bright Lounge with Adam style fireplace.
- Fitted kitchen with casual dining area.
- Three Double Bedrooms.
- Four piece white Bathroom suite.
- Mahogany effect uPVC Double Glazing.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Generous Detached Garage.
- Generous pebbled garden areas to front, side and rear.
- Concrete driveway and parking.
Attractive Detached Bungalow with Matching Garage in the popular Development of Portview conveniently located to all the local amenities that Portavogie has to offer.
Entrance Hall: Rustic oak solid flooring. Cornice ceiling. Twin doors to storage cupboard. Hotpress. Single panel radiator.
Lounge: 22’ 4" x 13’ 4". Rustic oak solid flooring. Adam style mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Dado rail. Cornice ceiling. Single and double panel radiator.
Kitchen / Dining: 13’ 3" x 10’ 1". Range of high and low level oak units with roll edge worktops. 1½ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher / washing machine. Built in extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 1: 10’ 9" x 9’ 6". Cornice ceiling. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 13’ 5" x 9’ 11". Rustic oak solid flooring. Corniced ceiling. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13’ 3" x 9’ 11". Feature flooring. Corniced ceiling. Single panel radiator.
Bathroom: 8’ 8" x 7’ 5". Four piece white suite comprising corner bath, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
Detached Garage: 19’ 8" x 12’ 4". Up and over door. Service door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Ample double electric sockets. High voltage electric cable installed.
Outside: Concrete driveway and parking. Concrete pathway surrounds house. Pebbled garden areas to front, side and rear. Oil Tank. Boiler housing.
Location of 3 Portview Heights, Portavogie
Contact the Agent
JK Estate Agents & Valuers
028 4273 8112