Milltown Cottage, 12 Kearney Road, Portaferry, Newtownards, Co Down, BT22 1QF
For Sale Offers Around £295,000
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Offers Around£295,000|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||2||EPC Rating:||E 39|
For more information on this property call 028 4273 8112 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire this charming Cottage style home enjoying breathtaking views of Knockinelder Bay.
- This home offers bright and deceptively spacious accommodation with principal rooms having superb views.
- Sympathetically refurbished to a superb standard this home sits on a private mature site taking full advantage of the views and the open countryside.
- Lounge with feature cast iron stove with principal window boasting scenic views; Dining Room.
- Cottage style fitted kitchen with matching island and casual dining area; Utility Room.
- Three Bedrooms (Master with en-suite shower room and walk in dressing area).
- Deluxe white 4 piece Bathroom Suite.
- uPVC Double Glazed; Oil Fired Central Heating; Alarm.
- A Detached Garage; Generous stone slab driveway with parking; Garden store to rear.
- Mature landscaped gardens to front and rear; Dry stone walls surround house.
- Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
Charming Cottage Syle home with breathtaking views of knockinelder Bay.
Entrance Porch: uPVC part double glazed white door. Tiled flooring. Glazed vestibule door to: -
Entrance Hall: Tiled flooring. Corniced ceiling. Dado rail. Two double panel radiator.
Glazed panel door to: -
Lounge: 16’ 6" x 15’ 10". Picture window with seating offering superb views of The Irish Sea and Knockinelder Bay. Cast iron multi fuel stove with high mantel and slated tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Double and single panel radiator.
Twin glazed panel doors to: -
Dining Room: 12’ 10" x 11’ 5". Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator.
Twin glazed panel doors to: -
Kitchen / Dining: 17’ 10" x 13’ 9". Superb range of high and low level cottage style units with coloured glazed display units and wooden effect roll edge worktops. 1½ stainless steel tub. Integrated electric hob, ‘Bosch’ oven. Microwave. Built in extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge / freezer. Matching island with low level units and drawers. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. uPVC part double glazed door. French uPVC doors to patio area. Double panel radiator.
Bedroom 1: 12’ 9" x 9’ 3". Superb views of Knockinelder Bay. Double panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 / Study: 12’ 9" x 9’ 4". Superb views of Knockinelder Bay. Double panel radiator.
Master Bedroom: 17’ 1" x 13’ 10". Picture window with seating offering superb views of The Irish Sea and Knockinelder Bay. Picture window to side. Corniced ceiling. Double and single panel radiator.
Walk in Dressing Area: Built in storage cupboards / wardrobes and shelving. Single panel radiator.
En-Suite: White suite comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle, built in wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Feature glass blocks. Recessed lighting. Wall mounted towel radiator.
Utility Room: 8’ 0" x 7’ 0". Range of high and low level country style units with wooden effect roll edge worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixertaps. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Part uPVC double glazed door.
Bathroom: 9’ 2" x 7’ 10" overall to include hotpress. White 4 piece suite comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled panelled bath, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Detached Garage: 22’ 3" x 17’ 5". Electric up and over garage door. Boiler unit. Electric service door.
Outside: Dry stone pillars with twin wooden gates to generous stone slab paved driveway. Dry stone walls surround house. Excellent lawned garden to front with pebbled flowerbeds. Concrete yard area to rear. Steps to
Landscaped garden in lawns with shrubs and flowerbeds. Crazy paved patio area. Garden shed / store. Oil Tank. Medium size greenhouse.
Location of Milltown Cottage, 12 Kearney Road, Portaferry, Newtownards
Contact the Agent
JK Estate Agents & Valuers
028 4273 8112
Some handy services
Calculate your Mortgage payments
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
SimpleZebra will find you a tradesman for any job
Northern Ireland's new home for quality furniture