78 Summerisland Road, Ardress, Portadown, Armagh, BT62 1SJ
For Sale Offers in the region of £59,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Land (Single Dwelling)||Price:||Offers in the region of£59,950|
|Bedrooms:||5||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 028 3833 1111 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- BUILDING SITE WITH FULL PLAN PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DETACHED RESIDENCE
- CIRCA 1 ACRE SITE
- FIVE BEDROOMS INCLUDING MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE AND DRESSING ROOM
- OPEN PLANNED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH FAMILY AREA
- PLANS FOR A DETACHED GARAGE WITH UPSTAIRS STORAGE/OFFICE
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM AND UTILITY ROOM
- WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE TO ARMAGH, DUNGANNON AND PORTADOWN
- CLOSE TO THE ARGORY AND ARDRESS HOUSE
This building site is set amidst beautiful rural surroundings in the heart of open countryside. Whilst enjoying all the benefits of rural living the property still remains within easy travelling distance of the M1 motorway link, Portadown, Dungannon, Moy and Armagh. The location also benefits from having both Ardress House and The Argory National trust properties close by.
With plans for five bedrooms including an en suite master bedroom, an open plan kitchen/ dining room / family area, this building site offers potential for someone to build a family home. This building site should attract a lot of interest because of its proximity to local towns, The Argory and Ardress house.
Location of 78 Summerisland Road, Portadown
Directions: From Portadown proceed out the Moy Road go through Scotch Street. Travel out Ardress Road continue along the Summerisland Road and the site is 300 yards past the junction of the Tullyroan Road on the right hand side.
Contact the Agent
Joyce Clarke Estate Agents
028 3833 1111