95 Ballybarnes Road, Craigantlet/holywood, Newtownards, BT23 4TZ
For Sale Offers Around £375,000 Convert to EUR
for this propertyKey Information
|Property Type:||Site||Price:||Offers Around£375,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 028 9042 1414 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Stunning Site Extending To c. 3.7 Acres With Full Planning Permission Granted For a c. 4000 sq ft House And c. 1500 sq ft Outbuilding.
- Contemporary Design By The Renowned Warwick Stewart Partnership.
- Accessed Via A Private Lane With The Benefit Of A Right Of Way.
- Additional Land May Be Available By Separate Negotiation.
- Both Electricity And Water Have Been Brought To The Site.
- Holywood Town Is Only 5 Minutes Away By Car.
- Semi Rural Setting.
- Fantastic Walks On Your Doorstep To Helens Bay, Cairn Wood, Helens Tower & Clandeboye Forest.
The Agent's Perspective: "A rare opportunity to purchase a serviced site which benefits from full planning permission for a 4000 sq ft Warwick Stewart design home plus outbuildings of c. 1500 sq ft. The site is tucked away in a semi rural location in the Craigantlet hills which benefits from countryside and woodland views but only 5 minutes from Holywood, Bangor and 10 minutes from Belfast."
Location of 95 Ballybarnes Road, Newtownards
Travelling from Holywood along Whinney Hill continue to the crossroad then turn left onto Craigantlet Road continue past Cairn Wood Forrest and then turn right onto Ballybarnes Road travelling for approx 1.5 miles and 95 is situated on the left at the bottom of the concrete lane.