House Type 2, 2 Roughan Glen, Halfgayne Road, Slaughtneill, Maghera, BT46 5NL
Sale Agreed Guide Price £99,500
Features of this property
- c. 1,700 sq ft.
- This property is being sold 'as seen'. It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to finish the property to their own specification and cost.
- Easy commuting distance to Maghera.
- Situated in a quiet location within the countryside.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Seamless aluminum guttering and PVC down pipes.
- Scotts Flat Blue/Black concrete roof tiles.
- Dry dash render finish walls with raised smooth render corner quoins.
A superb 4 bedroom/2 reception detached dwelling extending to c.1,700 sq.ft. in Roughan Glen, Slaughtneil (which is the Irish name for gravel stream). Roughan Glen is a unique small development of prestige homes tucked away in an idyllic rural location and yet within relatively easy commuting distance to Maghera.
The sports facilities of Robert Emmet's Gaelic Athletic Club are close by.
This unique development will certainly be of interest to the house purchaser wishing to raise a family away from town in the midst of wide open spaces.
Please note: this property is being sold 'as seen'. It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to finish the property to their own specification and cost.
|ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:|
Location of House Type 2, 2 Roughan Glen, Maghera
Contact the Agent
Burns & Co. (Maghera)
028 7964 2271