Site, 6 Clonmore Manor, Harmony Hill, Lisburn, BT27 4EW
Sale Agreed Price £360,000
for this propertyKey Information
|Bedrooms:||5||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
For more information on this property call 028 9266 1700 or Email Agent
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn)
028 9266 1700
- Visit the Templeton Robinson (Lisburn) website
- Other properties from Templeton Robinson (Lisburn)
- 17 Market Place, Lisburn
Features of this property
- House Sizes Vary from 1775 sq ft (The Barbour) - 2160 sq ft (The Malcolm)
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Generous PC Allowance Towards Kitchen, Sanitary Ware and Fireplace - The Malcolm £21,000 - The Barbour £17,000
- Quality Skirting Boards, Architraves, Internal Doors and Door Furniture
- Low Voltage Lighting to Kitchen and Bathroom
- Internal Walls and Ceilings Painted in Magnolia and White Emulsion
- Comprehensive Electrical Specification Including a Range of Television and Telephone Points
- High Quality Wall and Roofspace Insulation
- NHBC 10 year Warranty
- Traditionally Constructed Exterior Walls with a Brick Finish
- Sandstone or Granite Sills and Lintels
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Grey/Black Roof Tiles
- Fitted Security System
- External Lighting
- Maintenance Free Seamless Rainwater Goods
- PVC Soffits and Fascias
- Tarmac Driveways
- Detached or Integral Garage
- Paved Path and Patio Area
- Front and Rear Gardens Turfed
- Selected Planting to Front Gardens at Developer's Discretion
This final phase of the established Clonmore Manor development offers elegant detached family homes finished to a very high specification in a mature, private setting.
Clonmore Manor is situated a short distance from Lisburn City on Harmony Hill beside the Primary School and is within a short distance of two leading grammar schools - Wallace High School and Friends School . Convenient to Lambeg Railway Station and the Lagan Valley Regional Park is within easy commuting distance of Belfast, with excellent bus, road and rail links to all neighbouring towns.
Clonmore Manor has been singularly designed with the purchaser in mind and offers generous P C Sums being for each individual House Type allowing the purchaser to choose from a select range of quality suppliers.
The ideal place to live, rest and relax.
Location of Site, 6 Clonmore Manor, Lisburn
From Belfast continue on the Lisburn Road through Finaghy and Dunmurry. In Dunmurry the Lisburn Road continues into Kingsway then Queensway, turn right onto the Moss Road at Lambeg then immediately left into Harmony Hill. Clonmore Manor is then on the right hand side.