15 Cooks Brae, Kircubbin, Newtownards, Co Down, BT22 2SR
For Sale Offers Around £69,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Terrace||Price:||Offers Around £69,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||D 59|
For more information on this property call 028 4273 8112 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented Mid Terrace Home conveniently located on the ever popular Alcantara Terrace.
- Garden area to front with concrete pathway.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. uPVC Double Glazing.
- First floor luxury shower-room.
- Two first floor bedrooms.
- Splendid Beech fully fitted kitchen.
- Cosy Living Room.
- Open Porch; Entrance Hall.
- Tastefully decorated throughout this property would appeal to many and would especially suit the first time buyer.
- Right-of-way to rear with enclosed concrete yard area and screened off road parking.
Well presented Mid Terrace House in the popular village of Kircubbin.
Open Porch: Tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall: uPVC wooden ‘effect’ part glazed door. Feature flooring. Double panel radiator.
Living Room: 10’ 4" x 8’ 10" overall. Feature flooring. Double panel radiator.
Kitchen / Dining: Excellent range of high and low level ‘Beech’ units with roll edge worktops. Built in electric under oven and hob. Built in canopy with extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door. Single panel radiator.
Landing: View of Strangford Lough. Hotpress.
Bedroom 1: 10’ 2" x 8’ 1". Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 9’ 9" x 8’ 8" overall. Single panel radiator.
Shower Room: 7’ 2" x 6’ 5". Three piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Outside: Garden to front in lawns with concrete pathway. Screened parking to rear. Drying area. Boiler unit. Concrete yard with boiler tank.