Tawnawanny, Letter, Kesh, Fermanagh, BT93 2DH
For Sale Asking Price £130,000
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Detached Bungalow||Price:||Asking Price£130,000|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 07729 262655 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Newly Constructed Detached 4 Bedroom Bungalow Situated In A Rural Elevated Setting With Panoramic Views Of Lower Lough Erne. The Location Provides Easy Access To Donegal In Addition To The Attractions
- REDUCED ASKING PRICE: Â£130,000
- â€¢ Viewing is recommended
- â€¢ Newly Constructed
- â€¢ Spacious Entrance Hall
- â€¢ Sunlounge Triple Glazed
- â€¢ Double Glazed Windows
Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Sunlounge, 4 Bedrooms, 2 with ensuite, Bathroom, Utility Room and Separate Toilet.
FOR FURTHER DETAILED PLANS AND MAPS
CONTACT A & S Properties
Whilst these particulars have been prepared in good faith and are believed to be correct, they are intended for the general guidance only of prospective purchasers and should not be founded on under any circumstances. All measurements are approximate and the property is sold in its present state of repair.
Location of Tawnawanny, Kesh
DIRECTIONS Drive to Kesh village, then take the main Kesh to Pettigo Road, go past Palm Bush Filling Station, then turn left onto the Boa Island Road(A47), continue for approx 8 miles until you come to sign for Letter, go approx 0.5 mile, a church on the right. Almost opposite the church there is a laneway leading to the bungalow on the left hand side.
Contact the Agent
A&S Property Sales