33, Shore Road, Holywood, BT18 9HX
For Sale From £350,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Office||Price:||From £350,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 028 9031 6121 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Excellent period office/ commercial office building of 2,484 sq ft / 231 sq m with attractive rear courtyard.
- Grade B2 listed and dating from 1820.
- Ideal for office use or a wide range of alternative commercial uses to include health / medical, subject to consents.
- Located in close proximity to public / off-street parking and Holywood Railway Station, adjacent to A2 Belfast to Bangor Road and a few minutes" drive from Belfast City Airport.
- The property is well presented throughout and has the potential for additional floor space to be added by enclosing the rear courtyard, subject to planning consent.
- Highly prominent with attractive south facing faÃ§ade providing excellent natural light throughout.
- EPC: N/A
Holywood is a popular commuter town situated approximately 6 miles east of Belfast City Centre between the Holywood Hills and the Southern Shores of Belfast Lough. Boasting an array of great restaurants and coffee shops, along with established art galleries and craft shops, Holywood is widely regarded as one of North Down’s most prestigious and desirable locations.
The town benefits from excellent communication links being situated along the main A2 dual carriageway and the Belfast-Bangor railway line. Belfast City Airport is also within close proximity.
The subject is situated fronting Shore Road close to its junction with the A2 Belfast to Bangor Road and Holywood Railway Station within 2 minutes’ walk and a 10 minute rail journey to Belfast Central Station. Belfast City Airport is within a 5 minute drive.
Location of 33, Shore Road, Holywood
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Get quotes from over 20 NI insurance providers