186 Bangor Road, Craigavad, Holywood, Down, BT18 0BY
For Sale Asking Price £99,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Land (Single Dwelling)||Price:||Asking Price£99,950|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 028 9024 1500 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Development Site, Residential Property
- Overall site c. 0.23 acres (approx)
- Located in one of the most prestigious and highly sought after areas along the North Down Coast, this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime site.
- Full Planning Permission for an exceptional detached family dwelling of c.4,000 sq ft.
- Last remaining site in a development of four with three already constructed and occupied.
- Plans available on request
- Planning for a handsome Detached Family Home Set On An Elevated Site In Craigavad
- Accessed Via Private Wrought Iron Electric Entrance Gates To Brick Pavior Courtyard And Parking
- Former 'Craigavad Stores' included
- Colliers International are acting as Fixed Charge Receivers in the sale of this property
The subject site is in a prominent position within a development of four stunning detached properties. This location offers peaceful walks along the seafront on the shores of Belfast Lough and easy access to the A2 to Belfast and Bangor. The subject site benefits from Full Planning Permission for a four bed dwelling of c. 4,208 sq ft, application number (W/2004/0415/F). This application was approved on 14/12/2007. Copies of these plans can be obtained from Colliers International on request. The site is cleared with footings already in place. Overall site c. 0.23 acres
Location of 186 Bangor Road, Holywood
Situated off the Bangor Road in Craigavad this site is set in an exclusive development of only four, instantly recognisable detached family dwellings. At close hand is the hustle and bustle of Holywood's town centre with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. In addition this location is suitable for the daily commuter with both Belfast and Bangor located just 15 minutes away with the shore, Royal Belfast Golf Club, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum and a host of scenic walks all on your doorstep.
Contact the Agent
028 9024 1500