88 Straid Road, Gloonan, Gracehill, Co. Antrim, BT42 2QF
Sale Agreed From £260,000
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Small Holding||Price:||From£260,000|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||F 24|
For more information on this property call 028 2565 6415 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- 88 STRAID ROAD, GLOONAN, GRACEHILL, BALLYMENA
- Smallholding of Detached 2 Bedroom Cottage in need of modernisation.
- Complimented by approximately 26 Acres Mainly Arable Quality Land.
- Good frontage onto both side of the Straid Road.
- Has a yard, range of outbuildings & derelict former dwelling.
- Entitlement for the Single Farm Payment are included in the sale.
- Energy Efficienty Rating:F24
11’7" x 8’4". Hunters stove.
11’7" x 8’4". Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink and space for appliances.
14’7" x 14’3". Tiled fireplace.
15’1" x 9’2".
8’9" x 6’7". Comprising a bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Hotpress.
There is a yard with range of outbuildings and cattle shed. There is also a former dwelling which may be suitable as a site for a replacement dwelling subject to planning permission and any other necessary consents.
Capital Value for Rating Purposes:
By appointment with McKinneys.
Energy Performance Certificate Rating:
The cattle shed and silo are let until the end of April 2013.
Location of 88 Straid Road, Gracehill
Contact the Agent
028 2565 6415
Some handy services
Calculate your Mortgage payments
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
SimpleZebra will find you a tradesman for any job
Northern Ireland's new home for quality furniture