12 Henry Street, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, BT74 7JT
For Sale Offers Over £495,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached||Price:||Offers Over £495,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||2||EPC Rating:||C 73|
For more information on this property call 028 6632 4485 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- NEW BUILD
- - Private jetty facility for 2 boats with gated entrance from garden area.
- - Secure Electric Gated entrance off Henry Street, complete with Intercom that can be operated by mobile phone.
- - Sun terrace and balconies overlooking the Erne Waterway.
- - Ensuite shower room facilities off 3 bedrooms.
- - Modern aluminium windows and fully glazed patio doors.
- - A heat recovery system and Beam Vacuum system.
- - Oil fired central heating, underfloor to ground floor. Designer radiators throughout. Beam Vacuum system.
- - High quality finish including slate roof, granite sills and K-Rend external finish.
- - Spacious accommodation over 3 floors extending to circa 3,000 Sq. ft.
- - Superb waterfront setting on the Erne Waterway overlooking Castle Island and the historic Enniskillen Castle.
- Builders finish for price quoted. Turnkey option available.
- Infrastructure in for heat recovery system. Smart electricalsystem and trench heating at glazed openings.
- 12 Henry Street, Enniskillen
- - NHBC 10 year warranty with the property.
Lounge with Open fire. French doors opening onto sun terrace.
Kitchen/Living/Dining: French doors accessing onto sun terrace overlooking Erne Waterway. Open fire.
Master Bedroom with Balcony opening off. Ensuite Shower room.
Bedroom 2 with balcony opening off. Ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 3: Ensuite shower room.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Garage: Electric Roller Door.
Reception Room 2: Patio doors opening onto patio area. Open fire.
Gated entrance off Henry Street.
Tarmac drive and paved patio/parking area.