Y1 Type, 253 Coopers Mill, Dundonald, BT16
For Sale Asking Price £115,000
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Semi-Detached||Price:||Asking Price£115,000|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||For Sale|
This Property forms part of the Coopers Mill development.
Contact the Agent
BTWShiells Residential (North Down)
028 90 428989
Reeds Rains Estate Agents Newtownards
- Visit the BTWShiells Residential (North Down) website
- Other properties from BTWShiells Residential (North Down)
- 60A High Street , Holywood
- Visit the Reeds Rains Estate Agents Newtownards website
- Other properties from Reeds Rains Estate Agents Newtownards
- 2 Frances Street , Newtownards
Features of this property
- PHASE 4 NOW ON RELEASE
- KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS:
- High quality units.
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryers where utility room is provided.
- Washer dryer in stores where applicable.
- Integrated washer dryer in Kitchen to apartments and houses where applicable.
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units.
- Recessed down lighters to ceilings.
- BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES AND WCS:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door.
- Recessed down lighters to ceilings.
- FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING:
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units.
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen and WC.
- 'Camaro' flooring to bathroom and en-suite.
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around bath areas.
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings.
- INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Internal decor, walls and ceilings painted.
- Choice of fireplace surround, gas fire inset standard.
- Mains supply smoke detectors.
- Moulded skirting and architraves.
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points.
- Wiring for future satellite point.
- Phoenix Natural gas fired central heating system.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- All gardens to be laid out in lawn with grass seed.
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system.
- Colour effect/timber effect front doors depending on house type.
- Outside water tap.
- Boundary fencing to side and rear.
- Feature external lighting to front door.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
Just a short commute from Belfast and with excellent transport links to Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood, Dundonald is a growing town that retains a village feel.
Nestled between the rolling hills of Castlereagh and Craigantlet the Dundonald name refers to the 12th century Norman fort that stood historically in the town, the location and remains of which are now commonly known as 'The Moat'.
Dundonald's 300 year old watermill is another landmark building within the town, located on the Belfast Road. Additionally the Comber Greenway is a direct, traffic free link into Belfast that passes through Dundonald and is enjoyed by thousands of cyclists and walkers on a daily basis.
For those looking for leisure pursuits and entertainment Dundonald Leisure
Park is home to an Olympic ice rink, 30 lane AMF ten pin bowling alley and extensive miniature golf course at Dundonald Ice Bowl.
The Leisure Park site also includes a recently constructed David Lloyd fitness centre and Omniplex cinema together with several leisure units and restaurants.
Set within the natural greenbelt that links Dundonald and Newtownards' historic
Scrabo Tower, Coopers Mill is a dynamic and stylishly designed village development offering a range of exceptional homes that meet the needs of every type of buyer, with every type of taste.
Each house type has been created with the buyer in mind and the selection of homes available at Coopers Mill includes apartments, semi-detached, townhouses and detached homes.
Conceived as a village style development, a vast selection of materials including exposed stonework, classically coloured renders and traditional brick have been used to convey this contemporary take on a traditional theme.
Particular attention has been paid to ergonomic layouts that meet the requirements of modern living and offer homeowners flexibility by design.
Offering easy access to a range of local schools and amenities Coopers Mill is a development that combines design, quality and convenience for all its residents.
QUALITY OF BUILD AND FINISH
The team at the McGinnis Group want their customers to know that they are committed to offering the very best quality in fixtures, fittings and workmanship.
The McGinnis Group believe that this is of the utmost importance to a home buyer, along of course with price and location. At Coopers Mill practical layouts, contemporary styling and traditional charm have been combined to provide living spaces with proportions that compliment day to day living and have a distinctive look of modern class.
|KITCHEN:||15' 5" x 11' 8" (4.70m x 3.56m)|
|LIVING:||15' 5" x 9' 6" (4.70m x 2.90m)|
|MASTER BEDROOM:||11' 5" x 9' 6" (3.48m x 2.90m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||15' 5" x 8' 10" (4.70m x 2.69m)|
Location of Y1 Type, 253 Coopers Mill, Dundonald