20 High Street Grove, Comber, Co.down, BT23 5QF
Sale Agreed Offers Around £99,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Bungalow||Price:||Offers Around£99,950|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
|Receptions:||2||EPC Rating:||D 58|
For more information on this property call 028 91 872522 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Versatile accommodation: 2 bedrooms 2 receptions or 3 bedrooms 1 reception
- Bright Lounge with beautiful feature Sandstone fireplace
- Ground floor fully tiled bathroom with attractive modern white suite
- Attractive Birch wood fitted kitchen
- Oil fired central heating
- White PVC double glazing
- Natural oak internal doors
- Off street parking to the front
- Fully enclosed garden to the rear
- Popular town centre location
An appealing and well presented mid terrace bungalow set in this popular town centre cul de sac location, just a short walk from all of Comber's local amenities, Andrew's Memorial school, bus services and commuter routes to the surrounding villages and Belfast City Centre.
This excellent property should appeal to first time buyers, a young family or an older couple looking to downsize.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Features included are:-
· Versatile accommodation: 2 bedrooms 2 receptions or 3 bedrooms 1 reception
· Bright Lounge with beautiful feature Sandstone fireplace
· Ground floor fully tiled bathroom with attractive modern white suite
· Attractive Birch wood fitted kitchen
· Oil fired central heating
· White PVC double glazing
· Natural oak internal doors
· Off street parking to the front
· Fully enclosed garden to the rear
· Popular town centre location
ACCOMMODATION (All measurements are approximate)
ENTRANCE HALL: White PVC double glazed front door with leaded light glazed inset. Ceramic tiled floor.
PRINCIPAL BATHROOM: Fully tiled bathroom with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, pine tongue and groove wood ceiling. Hot Press cupboard with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
LOUNGE: 15'9" x 10'4". Feature Sandstone fireplace with Oak mantle and slate hearth. Wood laminate floor. Television aerial point. Telephone point.
REAR HALL: Cloak cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 9'6" x 8'2". Excellent range of Birch high and low level units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, cooker recess with pull out extractor hood above. Concealed strip lighting. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Heating controls. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed door to the rear.
DINING ROOM OR
POTENTIAL BEDROOM 3: 13'11" x 8'4". Wood laminate floor. French doors to timber decking and enclosed garden.
LANDING: Storage space and access to roof space.
BEDROOM 2: 10'6" x 8'2". Wood laminate floor. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM 1: 14'0" x 10'5". Built in wardrobe, twin Velux windows, telephone point.
GARDENS: Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway with off street parking for 2 cars. Gate access to the rear via alleyway. Fully enclosed rear garden with a westerly aspect, laid in lawn with attractive shrub planting. Timber deck. Paved pathway. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside water tap. PVC oil storage tank.
CAPITAL VALUE: £95,000
DOMESTIC RATE: Ards Borough Council: 0.006526
Rates payable 2012/2013= £ 619, 97 approx.
EPC RATING: Current:58 Potential:72
Location of 20 High Street Grove, Comber
High Street Grove is situated just off High Street which is accessed off The Square, Comber
Contact the Agent
Agar Murdoch & Deane
028 91 872522