4 Ashbrook Grove, Coleraine, Londonderry, BT52 1WL
For Sale Offers Around £199,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Detached Bungalow||Price:||Offers Around£199,950|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 028 703 43677/321133 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Hardwood front and rear doors
- Pine internal doors, skirtings and architrave
- 4 Bedroom / 2.5 Reception Detached Bungalow with Detached Garage
- Internal viewing highly recommended
* FANTASTIC PRICE * Located within a highly sough after residential area in a quiet exclusive cul-de-sac off the Knocklynn Road convenient to local shops. This 4 bedroom / 2.5 reception Detached Bungalow with detached garage offers good, well presented accommodation which will prove of interest to a wide range of buyers. Undoubtedly a property that will go well within the marketplace, viewing is strongly recommended.
Entrance Porch: Tiled flooring.
Half Pine door with side panels
Entrance Hall: Cloaks cupboard and hot press with shelving. Dimmer switch and laminate wooden flooring.
Lounge: 15’5 x 13’8 ‘Teak’ carved surround fireplace and over mantel with tiled inset and hearth. Television point, laminate wooden flooring and Bay window.
Kitchen / Dining: 15’4 x 17’0 (includes utility) Eye and low level units tiled between to include drawer bank, sauce pan drawer, open corner display shelving, glass display units, pelmet with recessed lighting, housing for fridge freezer and one and half stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker with extractor fan and light overhead. Television point and tiled flooring.
Utility: Low level units with stainless steel sink unit and tiled splash back. Plumed for automatic washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Broom cupboard and tiled flooring.
Double Georgian doors leading to . . .
Sun Room: 11’2 x 9’2 Radiator and tiled flooring. Patio doors leading to fully enclosed rear garden.
Bedroom 1: 11’8 x 10’2 Wall to wall fitted sliderobes with two feature mirrors also hanging space and shelving. Television point and laminate wooden flooring. Ensuite: White suite comprising of toilet, wash hand basin with half tiled walls. Fully tiled walk in ‘Mira sport’ electric shower cubicle with sliding doors. Extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2: 13’8 x 10’5 Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3: 12’7 x 8’5 Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 (currently used as study): 10’0 x 8’3 (at widest) Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom and wc combined: White suite comprising of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with half tiled walls. Fully tiled walk in 'Mira power' shower cubicle with sliding doors and extractor fan.
Detached Garage: 19’6 x 10’4 (internal measurements) Roller door, window, power points and lighting.
- Spacious tarmac driveway
- Low maintenance garden to front laid in lawn
- Fully enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area.
- Outside tap and light
- Built by highly respected local NHBC award winning builder Kenny McIntyre
Approx Annual Rates: £951.20 / Approx sq ft: 1,582
Location of 4 Ashbrook Grove, Coleraine
Leaving Coleraine town centre via the Mountsandel Road, proceed along same, past the Courthouse and through the 2 mini roundabouts. Continue on and turn off left onto the Knocklynn Road. Take the third turn off on the left onto Knockbracken Drive. Continue and take the first turn off on the right into Ashbrook Grove and this property is situated on the right hand side.
Contact the Agent
R. Benson & Son
028 703 43677/321133