3 The Flagstones, Waterhen Lane, Bellanaleck, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, BT92 2ED
For Sale Asking Price £194,500
for this propertyKey Information
|Property Type:||Detached house||Price:||Asking Price£194,500|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 028 6632 4485 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Leisure Viewing on Sunday 9th Seotember 2-4 pm.
- Mr Terry Finlay in attendence.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE
A COMPETITIVELY PRICED PERIOD STYLE
RESIDENCE IN AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
SITUATED IN THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF
BELLANALECK CLOSE TO ENNISKILLEN
We are pleased to offer this unique opportunity an attractive, period style, detached family home, located in a small exclusive residential development in the picturesque hamlet of Bellanaleck some 3 miles from Enniskillen.
with its tree lined avenue is very much in keeping with the tranquil rural setting, whilst being within easy walking distance of the renowned Sheelin Tea Rooms, village amenities and the Marina Complex on the Lough Erne Waterway.
- This spacious 4 bedroomed property is situated in a tree lined development of just five houses, within easy walking distance of the village and Lough Erne Waterway. Enniskillen town approx. 3 miles.
- Well proportioned accommodation including generous lounge, open plan kitchen/family room, utility, 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite) and bathroom.
- Period features including uPVC double glazed sliding sash windows, Georgian style fan light over entrance door and slated roof.
- High spec. finishes including deep moulded skirting, 4 panelled internal doors and extensive hardwood flooring to ground floor.
- Modern fitted kitchen with stainless steel detailing and range of integrated electrical appliances. Useful utility room opening off Kitchen.
- Generous site, double driveway, additional layby car parking, ample parking for cars, boats and trailers.
- White sanitary ware with chrome fittings to bathroom, ensuite and ground floor cloaks.
- Oil fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiator valves, digital control clock.
- Tarmac driveway and additional parking bay. Garden sheds and extensively landscaped for low maintenance upkeep private decking/patio/BBQ area south facing, plus enclosed dog run.
Exceptional Value at
Price Reduced to £195,000.
Ground Floor: -
Entrance Hall: 13’0” x 8’0” - Pinewood detailing to stairway. Hardwood strip flooring. Wrought iron decorative railings. Panelled door with Georgian light over. Brass fittings. Telephone point/Burglar alarm system.
Cloaks: 7’6” x 3’10” - White 2 piece suite. Tiled walls and flooring. Vanity unit/mirror. Pine cloak rails.
Living Room: 25’0” x 13’0” - Entertainment sized bright room with white limestone fireplace, contemporary style chrome inset electric/flame effect fire. Hardwood strip flooring.
Open plan Kitchen/Family area
Family area: 25’0” x 13’0” - ‘Shaker’ style Beech/chrome range of high and low level units including display cabinets with s.s. detailing. 1 ½ bowl sink. Smeg ceramic hob, Smeg double oven and s.s. canopy extractor. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Hardwood strip flooring.
Utility: 8’0” x 7’8” - High and low level units. S.s. sink. Washing machine, dryer-vented to exterior. Ceramic tiling flooring, digital central heating control cloak.
First Floor: -
Master Bedroom No 1: 12’0” x 10’4”
Ensuite shower room: 5’6” x 4’10” - 2 piece white suite/chrome fittings. Quadrant Aqualisa power shower. Ceramic tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom No 2: 13’6” x 13’0”
Bedroom No 3: 13’6” x 13’0”
Bedroom No 4: 12’0” x 9’9” - Fitted vanity basin
Bathroom: 3 piece white suite with chrome fittings.
Separate shower large shower cubicle (Aqualisa electrical shower). Fully tiled ceramic tiled walls and
Landing: 17’0” x 8’0”
Hotpress: Opening off landing.
Attic: Slingsby ladder access. Partly floored loft with light. Large storage area.
South facing. Rear with patio/decking/entertainment area. Private fully enclosed landscaped grounds including functional decked area and dry stone walled embankment, large garden shed enclosed bin/storage area, secure dog run and house. Extensive outside garden/patio lighting for BBQ/Summer outside entertaining.