18 Pommern Parade, Castlereagh Road, Belfast, BT6 9FX
For Sale Offers Over £170,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Semi-detached||Price:||Offers Over £170,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||E 53|
Features of this property
- Fabulous, bright and spacious semi detached home
- Most convenient location near to excellent local schools, shopping facilities and the city centre
- Living room with feature bay window open plan to dining room with double doors to rear deck and garden
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, feature tiling and separate utility area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- First floor newly fitted white bathroom suite with contemporary tiling
- uPVC double glazed throughout, newly installed mains gas heating, freshly decorated throughout
- Generous roofspace affording excellent storage and would lend itself to conversion if desired
- Driveway parking, front and extensive rear garden in lawns with boundary hedging, apple tree and decking
Freshly decorated throughout this attractive, bright home could appeal to a range of prospective purchasers from younger buyers to downsizers and benefits from a most convenient location near to many amenities.
With tall ceilings throughout the accommodation is bright and airy comprising a spacious living room open plan to dining area which in turn opens onto the rear deck with south-easterly aspect, perfect for a morning coffee. The kitchen and first floor bathroom are newly fitted with contemporary tiling and the first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms. Externally there is good driveway parking, front garden and an extensive rear garden with southerly aspect ideal for unwinding and relaxing.
Sensibly priced and with nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
|uPVC front door to . . .|
|LIVING/DINING:||23' 10" x 11' 8" (7.26m x 3.56m) (into bay at widest points). uPVC double doors to rear patio and garden, polished granite fireplace and tiled hearth with gas fire.|
|KITCHEN:||11' 11" x 5' 6" (3.63m x 1.68m) Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi stainless steel oven and four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood.|
|UTILITY ROOM:||Matching units and work surfaces, Logic gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, matching tiled floor.|
|BEDROOM (1):||10' 9" x 10' 2" (3.28m x 3.10m) Picture rail.|
|BEDROOM (2):||10' 5" x 10' 1" (3.18m x 3.07m) Picture rail.|
|BEDROOM (3):||7' 2" x 6' 3" (2.18m x 1.91m) Picture rail.|
|BATHROOM:||Modern white bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, P-shaped panelled bath with mixer tap and shower above, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor.|
|Driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Front and generous rear garden in lawns with boundary hedging and raised timber deck.|
Location of 18 Pommern Parade, Belfast
Leaving Belfast on the Castlereagh Road continue through crossroads with North Parade and Ladas Drive. Pommern Parade is then immediately on your right.
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Get quotes from over 20 NI insurance providers
Energy Efficiency Rating
This property has an energy efficiency rating of E 53
Report reference number:9476-0921-6060-8582-6996Download EPC Certificate