17 Flush Gardens, Belfast, BT6 0GN
Let Agreed £475 Fees May Apply
for this propertyKey Information
|Property Type:||End Terrace||Price:||£475 Fees May Apply|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||Let Agreed|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||F 38|
For more information on this property call 028 9065 0000 or Email Agent
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
028 9065 0000
- Visit the Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore) website
- Other properties from Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
- 326 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
Features of this property
- End Terrace in quiet cul-de-sac
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room with laminate wooden floor
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units. Fridge freezer, washing machine and oven.
- Bathroom comprising white suite, WC, panelled bath with shower above, handbasin with storage
- 2 Bedrooms
- Garden to rear
- Oil fired central heating
- In close proximity to local shops and Forestside shopping centre
- Available immediately
- Long term lease
A well presented end terrace in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Internally there is a living room and separate kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
This property is available immediately and internal inspection is highly recommended.
|LIVING ROOM:||Laminate wooden floor.|
|KITCHEN:||Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven.|
|BATHROOM:||White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, part tiled walls, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush wc.|
|BEDROOM (1):||Storage cupboard.|
|Garden to rear.|
Location of 17 Flush Gardens, Belfast
Turn left off Mt Merrion Avenue into Knock Eden Crescent. Take first left into Flush Park and left into Flush Gardens.