17 Flush Gardens, Belfast, BT6 0GN
Let Agreed £495 Fees May Apply
|Property Type:||End Terrace||Price:||£495 Fees May Apply|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||Let Agreed|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||F 38|
For more information on this property call 028 9065 0000 or Email Agent
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
326 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast , BT4 3EX
Features of this property
- End Terrace in quiet cul-de-sac
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room with laminate wooden floor
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units. Fridge freezer, washing machine and oven.
- Bathroom comprising white suite, WC, panelled bath with shower above, hand basin with storage
- 2 Bedrooms
- Garden to rear
- Oil fired central heating
- In close proximity to local shops and Forestside shopping centre
- Available immediately
- Long term lease
- Rates Included
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
A well-presented end terrace in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Internally there is a living room and separate kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
This property is available immediately and internal inspection is highly recommended.
Location of 17 Flush Gardens, Belfast
Turn left off Mount Merrion Avenue into Knock Eden Crescent. Take first left into Flush Park and left into Flush Gardens.