81 Bawnmore Road, Malone Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 6LD
For Sale Asking Price £795,000
for this propertyKey Information
|Property Type:||Detached House||Price:||Asking Price£795,000|
|Bedrooms:||5||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||3||EPC Rating:||C 74|
For more information on this property call 028 9070 1424 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence
- Three Reception Rooms Incl. Dining Room, Lounge and Superb Family/Living/Dining/Kitchen to Rear
- Five Bedrooms, Master with Walk-in Dressing Area and Ensuite, 2 Further Bedrooms with Ensuite
- Superb Individual Specifications to the Kitchen with Extensive Units, Appliances and Granite Work Surfaces
- Designer Bathrooms with Luxury Sanitary Ware and Complimentary Tiling
- Superb Oak Flooring, Staircases and Tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Living Areas and Bathrooms
- Detaching Matching Garage
- Private and Level South Facing Rear Gardens Backing on to RBAI Playing Fields
- Remote controlled entrance gates
- Walled enclosed garden to rear
- Gardens to front and rear rolled lawns and trees
- 2 storey entrance gallery
- Paved driveways
- External lighting
- Detached garage with remote controlled doors
- Hardwood panelled doors, architraves and skirtings
- Low voltage lighting throughout property
- Custom designed Siematic kitchen in Sterling Grey with Flamed Steel Grey granite worktops
- High quality stainless steel appliances by Bosch/Liebherr
- Continental ceramic tiled floors
- Separate Utility Room with matching Siematic fitted units and sink
- Phoenix Gas central heating
- Double glazed hardwood windows
- Security alarm system
- Hardwood flooring to reception rooms, hall, stairs and gallery
- Beam central vacuum system
- Electric gates with Video Com entry system
- Property is currently Let unfurnished to a Limited Company until 28 February 2014
- Current Rental Income - £30,000 per annum (£2,500 per month)
Built approximately four years ago, this magnificent detached family residence has been finished to an outstanding specification. The spacious and bespoke interior design features generous and versatile living space over three floors extending to circa 3800 sqft.
The accommodation briefly comprises,three reception rooms and five bedrooms,three with ensuite bathrooms,providing ample living space. Externally the mature surroundings provide level and south facing rear gardens which back directly on to RBAI Osborne Playing Fields.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the South Belfast Conservation Area. Both Malone and Lisburn Roads are within walking distance providing ease of access to a wealth of amenities including renowned shopping, restaurants and cafes. Young families will also benefit from the close proximity to many of Belfast's leading schools.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
The Property is currently Let unfurnished to a Limited Company until 28 February 2014.
Current Rental Income - £30,000 per annum (£2,500 per month)
Location of 81 Bawnmore Road, Belfast
Bawnmore Road is located between the Malone Road and Lisburn Road. The property is located at the top of Bawnmore Road and backs directly onto RBAI Playing Fields.