82 Carmel Street, University Quarter, Belfast, Antrim, BT7 1QF
For Rent Monthly £800 Fees May Apply
for this propertyKey Information
|Property Type:||Terrace||Price:||Monthly£800 Fees May Apply|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Rent|
|Lease||12 Months||Available||From 01/07/2014|
For more information on this property call 028 9002 7000 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- MID TERRACED FOUR BEDROOM FURNISHED HOUSE IN STUDENT LOCATION
- SHORT WALK TO BOTH Q.U.B AND BELFAST CITY CENTRE
- WELL APPOINTED LIVING AREA, WITH RECENTLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN AND ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED
- HMO SPECIFICATION (HOUSE OF MULTIPLE OCCUPATION)
- GAS FIRED HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!
- 3 OR 4 OCCUPANTS CONSIDERED
Bladon & Co is delighted to bring to the rental market this fully furnished four bed mid terrace property located on Carmel Street. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a property situated in a great location right at the edge of the city close to numerous local amenities including shops, restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Ideally the property lies only a stone's throw from Queen's University and easy walking distance to the City Centre. The property is likely to suit students attending both Queens University and Jordanstown University, as the bus link to Jordanstown is close by.
On the lower floor there is a spacious living room leading through to an excellent fitted kitchen with plentiful cupboard space and a full range of appliances including fridge /freezer, washing machine, microwave and oven hob. Towards the front of the property you will find the first of the bedrooms
On the upper floor you will find a well appointed main bathroom with WC, sink bath with shower over and a futher bathroom with separate shower, WC and sink. Three spacious, neatly presented bedrooms are located on the upper floors.
In addition the property benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC double glazing.
We have no hesitation in recommending this property and would advise you contact Bladon & Co to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
To assist you with tenancy applications, most agencies will require the following information:
* Copy of Identification (Passport & Driving Licence) * Proof of address * Previous Landlord Reference * Proof of Employment * Evidence of Housing Benefit (If applicable)
* Guarantor Form completed * Guarantor Copy of Identification (Passport/Driving Licence) * Guarantor proof of property ownership (Insurance certificate)
* Bladon & Co request a £35.00 Administration Fee or £15.00 each if 3 or more people. Payable only if the landlord agrees to accept the tenancy
* One month rent-in-advance * Deposit
Location of 82 Carmel Street, Belfast
Holylands/Queens University Area.