5 Tarawood Mews, Ormeau Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT8 7UY
For Sale Asking Price £275,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Townhouse||Price:||Asking Price £275,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||D 65|
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
236 - 238 Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2FZCall Agent
Features of this property
- A superb townhouse located on Galwally Avenue in South Belfast
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Fantastic living room with access to a balcony overlooking the garden
- Kitchen/diner with an excellent range of high & low level units
- Master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms to the second floor
- Family room or fourth bedroom to the ground floor with patio doors to the veranda
- Bathroom with a modern white three piece suite
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite and under stair storage
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Landscaped rear garden with a veranda, patio and a selection of plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Convenient location with a fantastic range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
5 Tarawood Mews, Belfast, BT8 7UY
All Good in the Wood!
This wonderful property is located in the very sought after area on Galwally Avenue just off the Ormeau Road. The fantastic living room benefits from a private balcony which will certainly be put to good use, should it be a drink in the evening or a tasty breakfast… a great way to start the day. The property offers flexible accommodation with the ground floor benefiting from a room that could be used as reception space or as a bedroom… depending on your requirements. The location really is superb with the hustle and bustle of the Ormeau Road and Forestside Shopping Centre both within walking distance. Further to this Galwally Avenue experiences no through traffic and with complete privacy to the rear you will find it hard to believe you are so conveniently located.
The first floor comprises a stylish living room with a balcony overlooking the rear garden and a fantastic kitchen/diner with generous storage. The second floor comprises a wonderful master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. The ground comprises a family room or a fourth bedroom if required, a utility room, a downstairs WC and an integral garage with light & power.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars that leads to an integral garage. The rear garden is very private, expertly landscaped and fully enclosed. There is a good-sized patio with a veranda providing shelter if required, and a raised garden that is complimented by an array of plants & shrubs.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Belvoir Park Golf Club to enjoy 18 holes or a tasty bite to eat!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
|Living Room||17' 4 x 11' 1 (5.28m x 3.38m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||17' 2 x 10' 7 (5.23m x 3.22m)|
|Utility Room||14' 6 x 5' 0 (4.42m x 1.52m)|
|Master Bedroom||14' 11 x 10' 8 (4.54m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 2||12' 9 x 10' 8 (3.88m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 3||9' 1 x 6' 4 (2.77m x 1.93m)|
|Bedroom 4/Family Room||12' 0 x 11' 0 (3.65m x 3.35m)|
|Bathroom||6' 3 x 5' 11 (1.90m x 1.80m)|
|Integral Garage||16' 10 x 10' 6 (5.13m x 3.20m)|
|Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.|
Location of 5 Tarawood Mews, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Get quotes from over 20 NI insurance providers